Hive Defender Styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLoneLantern New Player

Pretty sure it's the legs that drop from the alert and not the chest. Anyways, I've got 4/8 as a free-to-play player, the chest, back, hands, and waist. :^)
  2. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

I have run this alert many times and have seen all four pieces that drop. You can only get the legs from the box.
  3. TheLoneLantern New Player

Well, if I ever do see the legs drops, I'll be sure to screencap it for you. Until then, I'll concede that you're right.
    • Like x 1
  4. kawe Loyal Player

Looks about right
    My main got head, chest and hands from the alert so far, and the shoulders off a box.
    My alt got back and waist from the T2 boxes.

I like the Hive Defender style, the helmet is probably my favourite style altogether.. Always makes me happy to see stuff of it drop.
  5. indee2025 New Player

Mbot & Obot do drop Hive Defender...can't give a picture of something that happened 2 months or more ago...I wasn't expecting to see Hive Defender from that reward box...I'm sure it's super rare as I've only seen it once and it happened after update 26, 27 whatever it was...call BS if you want but I've got the legs from Mbot and a guy said he got the chest from Obot...would be nice if more people could contribute to this thread, would be easier to find groups for these missions if people knew what was possible in the boxes. I think having a high CR might influence what you get from the box, I'm not sure, 99% of the time it's just doom seeds.
  6. iHeaton New Player

Here's an example of how sadistic this game is.
    I ran Hive and the Head dropped, and I won it.
    Guess what I got from the weekly reward box?

The Head piece, AAAARRRRRGGGGG!!!
    • Like x 1
  7. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I know someone, who has 7/8 pieces, all of them from weekly T2-alert reward boxes.
    His last missing piece allready dropped for someone else from the box, so it takes looooooooooong to get it, but it is possible.
  8. MightyFear New Player

Im only missing shoulders from the set, I got 5 pieces without farming from T2 boxes when doing some alerts for fun, at this point, i started farming Hive everyday and got Back and Head from it. So far I saw, it drops only from the alert ofc, and the t2 alert boxes, althought I found in the net some people saying they got pieces even from t3 boxes (no way to confirm it). So probably every box has an really very low chance of droping the style, meanwhile the t2 alert boxes have a litle better chances. I got so far more 3 or 4 pieces from them to salvage :)

[IMG]
  9. dark legend New Player

i know the hive defender shoulders drop from last boss oolong
  10. shadwfyre New Player

Lol MightyFear the only piece I have in that set IS the shoulders.
  11. DG-MOD-17 New Player

Locking this thread, as it was previously dead.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.