Highest Pve Dps power right now?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by ItsBlizzardHD, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Warlock Well-Known Player

Why Speed Drain? I don't see how it's different than the other movement SC's.. unless there's some bug with it.
  2. Delta796th Loyal Player

No bug with it, it fully powers pets. Makes Crystal go nuts
  3. Warlock Well-Known Player

Thanks -- So would the flight or acrobatics power regen SCs be as effective? And are they any better than Offering for Sorcs (presumably not--but might as well ask).
  4. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Wait wait wait a second , I can't believe non of you said HL ? Am HL and I always beat ice and earth 0.o , if you know how to use HL , u can be OP
  5. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

But again if I run into earth guy with one handed weapon combo , am toast
  6. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I run with a variety of players overall if a player and I are both in Mid Range I am usually 1st or 2nd. However, if the player get in melee range than I will be beat by 10-20% depending upon the mods the player uses and SP. Sometimes I can keep up.

When I run with a Sorcery or Earth toon using 1h flip slash I'm toast.

Delta you know if you get that Earth player with the movement mode SC running with a Sorcery player and both are using 1H the sorcery player can out pace the Earth player if the Sorcery player times their SC just right as all of their pets would get the benefit of the SC effect. :)

Another time when other powers stand no chance against a pet power is with a Gadget troll and battle drone. I ran with a group of Pet players in BN, we beat BN in under 18 minutes. The burn was so fast. I walked in with a full SC and from beginning to end I pretty much had Battle Drone out and the damage out by the group was absolutely the best I have seen. Two of the Earth DPS also had SC and we went between mine and their SC for the run. It was an epic run. That was a tier when BN was new and highest CR was between 148-52. Imagine how quick that group would be today at 160.
  7. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Yeah, 'An unbalanced currently overproducing power with a weapon that has yet to be balanced' is 'top DPS' with an asterisk next to it.
  8. TestReporter Loyal Player

Yes, flight and acrobatics power regen SCs do the same thing. No, theres nothing better than offering.
    • Like x 1
  9. Timelord2703 New Player

Hi i have membership and its gonna run out and i want to get could paid power for premium which is good in terms of dps i know electricity does hell load of dmg and heals
  10. Razzbuu Well-Known Player

in my opinion we are way better in term of each power is decent than any time i've played this game ,,
    i think u can do good know with any power thanks to weapon expert (weapon mastery combo into power)dual wield with bow weapon mastery (triangle,hold triangle into power) can keep up with any power (not sure about elec) if u have good prec mods and decent sp to max ur tree,,
  11. Op argillite Active Player

I wish people would understand its such a simple concept.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Power of Friendship. But seriously try mixing in some movement abilities/iconics before you buy a respec token.
  13. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Can't go wrong with most powers. But the real issue will be if you have your white mods, generator mods, regular mods, skill points and how your play style is and how well you know the power. Electric and nature are pretty good, rage is also good, ice is up there, gadgets as well.
  14. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Don't forget Celestial! I've seen very strong Mental and HL players too.
    • Like x 1