High pressure long casting animation

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Orochimaru-Sama, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Orochimaru-Sama New Player

i'm sure this only effects a few playes but, the flight ability "High Pressure" has a painfully long casting animation that can only be shortened by jump canciling. since this a flight style ability (cant jump cancil while flying lol ) it makes this move way over complicated to use.

i love the way high presure animation looks. (very mystical and cool). i want to use it so i allways have to remember to land b4 engaging in melee combat. otherwise when i use high pressure while in flight i get stuck in the animation. its like a 2+ second animation. my oppenents never fail to take advantage. its almost like the stun u get when u get countered. ur stuck for 2 secs after the 1 tick of damage is long over.

has any one else noticed this? can the devs put some time aside down the road to shorten the High presser animation.

also the animation for neo venom has the same issue. there are many moves with the neo venom animation. all of which completely stop all ur momentom when casting them during otherwise fast paced intence combat.