high cr Solo's are terrible.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dianatique, Sep 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HELLLLLLPPME Well-Known Player

ahahhahahha
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No one around to kick you either xD
    • Like x 4
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

But but :(
    • Like x 2
  4. recoil2 Dedicated Player

to add to my earlier post, black lantern corrupted hal jordan isn't even a one-shot boss, he just sort of overwhelms the player with a few successive executive assaults in a very short time till you die from healing being overwhelmed at level. to quote bruce lee
    [IMG]
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

mate, count yourself bleeding lucky. back in ye oldey dayes of DCUO yore, before they started pfaffing about with everything, that Penguin solo in the subway & the Catwoman one in the university could be brutal at level. the robot penguin was a killah!!!! I can honestly only think of one solo that frustrated me, at level, & that was the Oa Under Siege solo, but, in my own defence, almost everyone else did a lot of swearing about that one when it first came out, too. but it was still doable. if you're having trouble with the solo content then it's likely the problem is ( & please, don't take this the wrong way, it's not a dig ) you. the solo content is the easiest content in the game.
    • Like x 3
  6. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Anybody remember when beating the Deer Tick from Hell in the Daily Planet took every soda and health barrel in existence?!?
    [IMG]IMG_0206 by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 1
  7. Great Architect Loyal Player

If you can't be specific about what you mean, and you never come back to reply to the growing list of people that are offering help and suggestions, or asking for clarification, your posts are going to get ignored. That's just a fact.

Which solos are you referring to? Who or what is one-shotting you?
    • Like x 6
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

OP going to love the new solo :D
    • Like x 3
  9. thirty six Loyal Player

This is what a rage quit combo'd into a forum post looks like
    • Like x 4
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Oh god is it rough? :D
  11. spack2k Steadfast Player

lets say that with full vendor gear cr281, i needed a shield and a sidekick to be able to beat it while trying to get the feat for not using consumables and supercharge.
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Oooooh boy well at least nobody else will be able to see me fail - That’s always the thing I hate most about group content. :)
    • Like x 1
  13. spack2k Steadfast Player

ah the solo just got nerfed
    • Like x 1
  14. Great Architect Loyal Player

Oh my ******* GOD why??????? that is pure ******* torture and terrible, why the **** do you guys nerf instances that AREN'T EVEN ON LIVE immediately without any warning or whatsoever?
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It was a joke. Chill.
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I think he was mocking the OP lol
    • Like x 1
  17. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

This reminds me of the early days when Outer and the open world group mission in South Gotham both showed up as solo in the journal and you found out real quick that they weren't solo.
    • Like x 3
  18. spack2k Steadfast Player

dont worry I am sure the OP will still have his difficulty with it :D
  19. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Fine by me, I’ll take too easy over too difficult every time :D
  20. Dene Devoted Player

Back in 2012 I saw a mission in my journal.. went in to the Khandaq raid thinking it was a solo.. was so frustrated LOL - then i learnt
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.