High CR guide please? For villain

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by UxDRAGON, Dec 15, 2016.

1. UxDRAGON Well-Known Player

I just reached level 30 with my rage tank villain, I am an experienced player however I havent actually reached a high CR yet ever. Can someone make a guide for a new level 30 with no membership, the DLCs that I have is the lightning strikes twice and War of the light part 1 DLC. I wish for a guide for a villain that can allow me to reach a high CR please thank you in advance.
  2. Pults Loyal Player

Nothing to really teach. Do the highest content you can do and purchase the gear you haven't got through raiding.
  3. Rhekinos New Player

Best way to earn high CR would be to play as many raids/operations appropriate to your level to earn higher level equipment. And to do that you either farm like crazy now while Open Episodes is still open or buy membership.

Here's a website that can help you decide what you need to do at your current CR.
    http://dcuobloguide.com/tools/combat-rating-calculator/

P.S. I'm still a noob but since Open Episodes started my CR 60+ toon (villain) just reached CR 143 yesterday. You just have to make sure you complete all relevant operations by Thursday's reset.
    P.P.S. If anyone has a better method I'm all ears. If there's a faster way I'm more than willing to try :D
  4. UxDRAGON Well-Known Player

Indeed, the advice so far is something however if there is a much more structured way of attaining a higher CR "i'm all ears " aswell.