Up-Votes Needed High Collar Chest Style

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Random Mind, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Random Mind Dedicated Player

There seems to be a visual glitch with the high collar chest style. I wish I could attach a picture, but if you load the style you will be able to see it clearly. At the top of the neck it there seems to be a consistency issue with the color and the brighter the color the more noticeable it is. I haven't tried every body type but it I know it affects the athletic - tall and large - tall body sizes and it seems to only affect male body types. I have tried to cover it with materials and that doesn't work. This is not a clipping issue with a head style and it isn't clipping with the body as other slimline styles that cover the neck don't have this issue. I have also tried it on the PS4 and the PS5 with both consoles having the same issue. I have used the style many times before and have never noticed this, however I hadn't used it recently so I can't say when this started to happen but it's a great style that is useable in a lot of looks and I hope this glitch can be fixed.