Hi Res maps of everything / Collections / Exobits / Investigations / Briefings

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Happy Cat, Feb 15, 2013.

1. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

Still really relevant and useful for alts to get the base items...
    • Like x 1
  2. JRave New Player

• Like x 3
  3. MerKat New Player

I don't have photoshop is there another way to see these maybe another format?
  4. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Old maps but still relevant. Unlike all of the old content under CR relevancy.
  5. Yuki Amo New Player

• Like x 1
  6. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Any reason why the Arkham / Stryker's / Ace / Steelworks Investigations & Briefings aren't listed?
  7. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I just use the blog guide.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Those are a part of the Home Turf episode, the maps were made before that episode came out. They weren't updated because the creator didn't want competition for the collections.
  9. Eddie.Nash New Player

What about the collections? Is there a map of that?
  10. L T Devoted Player

The collection spawn points are yellow dots on the maps. Since spawns are somewhat random not all of them are guaranteed to be there. Different collections drop in different zones. I don't think anyone ever made a comprehensive guide to them.
  11. Valkjur Level 30

I suppose most, if not all, the collection nodes have been made to spawn in different spots since the original post huh
  12. Geron Zu'Daq New Player

This is great, well done and thanks!:cool:
  13. sebfm Well-Known Player

That's a really nice and perfect job. Thx very much for these great maps. :)
  14. Lord Xanatos New Player

Thank you Very much! I'm about to start playing the game since it came out on PS3 and now on PS4 and this will help a lot. Thank you. :cool:
  15. Trykz Dedicated Player

16. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

I have finished the Kryptonite isotopes, i made a map of the spots where this collections appears (from time to time because other collections drop there too), obviously is not as usefull as the map on the first message but...maybe someone finds it usefull.

[IMG]

PS: With this completed only two collections (one item from each) resist to give me that 50 points feat.

Edit: A couple of days later i finished the Metropolis fans collection, just one more item to the end.
    As in the other case, here is the map:
    [IMG]

Edit: And other couples days after i finish the penguin umbrellas, lucky me.
    And the map:
    [IMG]