Hey guys! If i change my movement type, i still have all this race type feat?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ozu000, Aug 20, 2017.

1. ozu000 Well-Known Player

Thank you very much!
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

If you change your movement, you will get new race feats. I would suggest you to change your movement on St. Patrick's Day - there's a race feat that triples up when you change movements after finishing the race and getting the feat. You will get 35 feat points per movement.

Edit: I'm not quite sure how true this is, but if you have any vault gear that changes your movement (back, feet or hands' part), you might as well finish all those feats with them as well. (That's what I have heard people say).

Also, don't forget to log out after changing your movement - there's additional 10 point feat for that.
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

As of last St. Patrick's, the movement mode trinkets for the vault still worked. Equip them, log out, log back in, and all the races will be available.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

To answer the question: yes, if you got, say, the Speed race feat and then switch to Flight, you will still have the Speed Feat
    You don't lose what you have already earnt, you just won't be able to access it anymore (works the same with weapons and power feats and styles)
  5. Caroline Dedicated Player

Oh, I misunderstood him then.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Whatever they meant, they got the answer to cover it :D
    • Like x 1
  7. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

1. Yes you can unlock races
    2. You must relog to update your feat list
    This exploit was fixed as far as I know.

Originally (before the transformation bugs of the Starro event) all race nodes deactivated upon equipping the vault movement mode changers and it should've been fixed back to this.
  8. ozu000 Well-Known Player

When St. Patrick's Day come?
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Middle of March
  10. ozu000 Well-Known Player

Thank you :)