hey Devs - Iconic Powers Innate Stats

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Scarlet Morrigan, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Scarlet Morrigan Active Player

Am I the only one who thinks that the Innate Stat Power in the Iconic Powers (like Powerful Resistance, Nanoweave Armor, Intimidating Gaze, and Wisdom of Solomon) should scale with you (like Weapons Expert, Tactical Genius, Miracle Worker, and Empathic Healing)? Just a thought.
    • Like x 2
  2. Entrust Committed Player

Are you suggesting for all iconic stats be percentage based? For example Def & Tough +5%, instead of a flat value?

Sure, not opposed to it. Maybe when they revamp stats as part of removing the CR Differentail.
    • Like x 1
  3. Scarlet Morrigan Active Player

That is exactly what I was trying to say. I mean 200 Defense is great when you are level 28, but not so good at CR 125. Percentage based stats would "grow" are you "level up"
  4. krytine Loyal Player

Actually while back there 2as an issue with stats being over inflated and ice tanks were getting a huge advantage with things but I would like to see the defense go you to about the difference of one tier to another which would be about a 1000 but I would like to see defensI've skill points be worth alot more like 200 a point and when you get the 3rd point a 1%evade could be added
  5. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i would personally wait considering we about to head back to #Statsmatter than afterwords see what they can do with this.
  6. Unzero Well-Known Player

Yeah #skillpointsmatter will definitely be interesting.