Heroic Educators

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Electrizzaro, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Mangy780 Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  2. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Sounds good. I responded to your app on the site but I will repeat here just to make sure you get the message. Add Electrizzaro, Ragezzaro, Tae Roc, and Noob Zzaro to your friends list. When you see me get on shoot me a tell. It seems like we are in the same time zone so I should be on tonight around 8 pm. I will hope to see a tell from you. Till then enjoy the game and have fun.
    • Like x 1
  3. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Had a great Raid night yesterday. Nothing like getting in game and having fun with friends and not have to worry about people bashing one another over the scoreboard or an misstep in a raid.
  4. Mangy780 Well-Known Player

Exactly, thanks for being honest and I'm happy to see this league still flourishing. Ran with these guys a few years ago, great bunch of people!
    • Like x 1
  5. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thanks Mangy
  6. Coriolis New Player

Hi!

I applied as Wrathwave (my rage character). I played sporadically since the game released, but only just got into it this past month, levelling a few characters to 30+. I'm still a newbie. Highest character is only cr 42.

Thanks,

Wrathwave
    • Like x 1
  7. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

We will look for you in game. If you could add Ragezzaro, Electrizzaro, Noob Zzaro, and Tae Roc to your friends list you can shoot me a tell when you see me get on and we can talk about the league.
  8. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Superman V Batman comes out tomorrow....I know I will be going to see it who is?
  9. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Tonight is feat night!!! We are still looking for some new members to join our ranks. If interested please apply....
  10. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Happy Easter to everyone that I may not see tomorrow
  11. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

We still have a few open spots for members and Mentors. If you think you are a good fit then let us know.
  12. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

13. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

The recruitment forum does not seem to move very fast anymore....
  14. Glacial Breeze Well-Known Player

Great league, I had alot of fun with these guys for quite a while. Definitely worth checking out.
    • Like x 2
  15. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thanks CD I hope you are having a blast with you league!
  16. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thursday bump. Friday is Feat Night and we do Raids on Saturday. I hope to see you all there.
  17. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

18. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Welcome to Heroic Educators. We are a DRAMA free Mutli Game league Open to any player on the US servers PS or PC. We are composed of both rookie and veteran DCUO players that are willing to run ALL-game content. So if you have been searching for a league that takes the time to teach you how to play your role or how to beat some content here we are. We do not care if you are T1 or T7 in DCUO, we will help you if you ask for it. That is what a league is for.

We don’t have SP, Lvl, or CR requirements that comes with time and we are here to help you be the best at your role. We are a MATURE League, so PLEASE be aware of that fact when you apply. By MATURE I mean that we expect ALL of our members to conduct themselves in a respectable manner. IE no tantrums, fit throwing, name calling, etc. We are all adults so act like it. We are on and active during the evening hours on weekdays, however we come out in force on the weekends.

Rules:
    -No discrimination will be tolerated, this includes cr, sp, mic or no mic, as well as the normal age, sex, race, religion, etc.

-Be a team player

-Help out other members

-Communicate: If you don't not talk or type to us we cannot help you. We are not mind readers.

-Participate

-No Elitism - We all started at the bottom at some point and got to where we are with the help of others.

-Above all, we are here to have fun, learn, and teach content to our members!

If you are interested in joining or want to learn more, submit an application or send an in-game mail or tell to:

League Founder
    - Electrizzaro

Recruitment Officer
    Aariyana

DCUO Mentors
    Om3gaMan..................Atomic
    WhiteKnight Strife........Celestial
    ShadoStone.................Earth
    Crimson Namid.............Electricity
    TheDarkKryptonian.......Fire
    TheTormentor..............Gadgets
    SuperBladeRunner........Ice
    BigDaddy14..................Hard Light
    Mentor Wanted.............Mental
    Mentor Wanted.............Nature
    Mentor Wanted.............Quantum
    Mentor Wanted..............Rage
    Mentor Wanted.............Sorcery
    Mentor Wanted.............Munitions

Now we do still have open spots for Mentors. I would like to have a Mentor for every power. Currently we have the following Mentor positions open Sorcery, Mental, Rage, Nature and Munitions. If you are interested in filling this spot let me know.

All new members will be subject to a one week trial period. Then a group of random members of the league will decide at the end of this period whether we believe that we are a good fit for you.
  19. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

20. Casaubon New Player

Hey there. New to DCU Online. Very experienced MMO player. EQ off and on since 2000. Last five years with Cryptic (3 Champions Online, 2 on Star Trek Online). I am enjoying the gameplay, graphics and story of DCU Online a lot. Definitely need some good advice here though. US player, PC, Eastern play times. Not sure how to contact me in-game. My main toon so far is Commader Quartz (lvl 20) and Future Fantom (lvl 5).