Heroic Educators

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Electrizzaro, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Glacial Breeze Well-Known Player

WHAT!!! We have a PVP night now too!?!?!
    • Like x 1
  2. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

We do indeed. Since they have started some changes in PVP we have had some members interested in it. So here we go folks...Heroic Educators jumping into PVP!
  3. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

It is FEAT NIGHT!!!!!
  4. cmjatom New Player

What time are you usually on Electrizarro?
    • Like x 1
  5. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Normally in about an hour
  6. cmjatom New Player

sounds good ill be on.
    • Like x 1
  7. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Saturday is Raid night!!!!
  8. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Did not see you on last night but I will look for you again tonight around the same time.
  9. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Still recruiting some members. We got in some new to game players in T1 and some older players that have decided to give it another try. One is t2 and the other is t4...why you ask, because we HELP our members.

We do not mind taking it nice and slow for a new player in t2 raids. We will show you the mechanics and not carry you though it. You will SEE the mechanics. We will take gear off and run the Fos raids with you for the first time just for fun. We love playing this game and enjoy running all content. We burn it for styles or take it nice and slow for your first run through.

We are Heroic Educators!
  10. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Thursday bump
  11. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

It is the weekend....that means FEAT Night tonight, Raid Night tomorrow and PVP day Sunday WOOT WOOT
  12. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Had a productive raid night tonight. After we worked on some feats. Still looking for some people to join our ranks.
    • Like x 1
  13. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

We still have opening for members and we also have openings for 6 mentors. So if you are an experienced player, know both roles inside and out, do not mind teaching others about them, then put in an app. If you are curious which powers have open mentors spot check the first post it is current.

If you are new to the game or just want to play for fun without worrying about getting kicked because you do not know what to do and no one will help you out, then put in an app.

We are Heroic Educators!
  14. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Episode 22 drops today and what will we be doing? Learning that content so we can help out our other members that are not legendary when they get it next week.
  15. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thursday Bump
  16. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Had a great weekend of feats, then raids, then some more feats, then more raids.... We keep busy. We have recently added some members in the t6 range.

We are looking for members of any cr level. Most of us are t7 players but we run content of all levels. If interested please apply.
    • Like x 1
  17. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

It is Friday and that means it is time for use to form groups to go after those pesky grindy feats that no one likes doing alone....yeah that is a thing we do....because we ROCK!

Now if only I can get these stinking kidney stones to pass so I can play without having to have a puke bucket next to me that would be swell. :(
  18. Rigel Cygni Well-Known Player

Hi, I'm kind of new and wondering if you are recruiting. My power is earth 158cr dps ( will have my tank ready in about a week when I get another armory) I'm willing to do lot of lower tier content or whatever needed. Need help with feats since I've been playing for over a month and have only 102 sp. I play every day and my in game name is Red Cosmos
    • Like x 1
  19. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Yeah we can get you in for sure. Please putt an app in at our website if you have not yet and add the Mentors from the front page to your friends list. When you see one of us on shoot them a tell and we will talk to you a bit then get you into the league. not sure if I will be on tonight yet or not...still drugged from pain pills...and the movement in the game makes me puke :(
    • Like x 1
  20. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Early Monday morning bump!