Heroic Educators

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Electrizzaro, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

lol no bigs glad they could help out
  2. SuperBladeRunner New Player

Very fun league and helpful..I'm so glad i joined..Wish i had joined sooner :)
    • Like x 1
  3. SuperBladeRunner New Player

Good clean fun and everybody is respectful....We even give awards for the most deaths in an instance ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Pretty sure I always get the most deaths lol
  5. White Strife Level 30

Friday Bump! Hope to see my fellow educators on tonight for feat friday even though i probably wont be on til a little later because of work!
  6. WildcatHunter Committed Player

Nope I beat you in first bd run and it wasn't even close.
    • Like x 1
  7. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

8. BattleAngel New Player

Hello all, I been looking for an active league, and I came across your page. I read the rules and guidelines and agree with everything. Im a 142cr/141cr Sorcery Healer/Dps with 197sp. Im interested in joining you guys. Feel free to contact me (Battle Angel) here or in game by tell or mail. Hope to hear from you.
    • Like x 1
  9. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Sounds good. Please add me and or some of the Mentors to your friends list. If you see one of us on shoot us a tell if you do not get one first. I should be on later tonight. Probably on Noob Zzaro. Hope to hear from your soon.
  10. BattleAngel New Player

Thanks, I added you and a few of the mentors. I'll be on tonight
    • Like x 1
  11. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Must have missed you last night. Hopefully you got in touch with one of our Mentors. If not I will be on tonight and maybe we can meet up then.
    • Like x 1
  12. BattleAngel New Player

I was on for about an hour cause something came up. I looked for you and the few mentors I added but didnt see any online. I applied to the website also, I'll be on tonight as well.
    • Like x 1
  13. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Sounds great I will try to catch you tonight then.
  14. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Welcome to Heroic Educators. We are a DRAMA free league on theUSPS3/4 server composed of both rookie and veteran DCUO players that are willing to run ALL-game content. So if you have been searching for a league that takes the time to teach you how to play your role or how to beat some content here we are. We do not care if you are T1 or T7 in DCUO, we will help you if you ask for it. That is what a league is for.

We don’t have SP, Lvl, or CR requirements, for either game, that comes with time and we are here to help you be the best at your role. We are a MATURE League, so PLEASE be aware of that fact when you apply. By MATURE I mean that we expect ALL of our members to conduct themselves in a respectable manner. IE no tantrums, fit throwing, name calling, etc. We are all adults so act like it. Members must be 17 years old or older to be part of our league.

We are on and active during the evening hours on weekdays, however we come out in force on the weekends.

Rules:

-No discrimination will be tolerated, this includes cr, sp, mic or no mic, as well as the normal age, sex, race, religion, etc.
    -Be a team player
    -Help out other members
    -Communicate
    -Participate
    -No Elitism - We all started at the bottom at some point and got to where we are with the help of others.
    -Above all, we are here to have fun, learn, and teach content to our members!

If you are interested in joining or want to learn more, submit an application or send an in-game mail or tell to:

League Founder
    - Electrizzaro

Recruitment Officer
    - Aariyana

DCUO Mentors

Whiteknight Strife.............Celestial
    Mentor Wanted.............Electricity
    BigDaddy14..................Hardlight

Now we do still have open spots for Mentors. I would like to have a Mentor for every power. Currently we have the following Mentor positions open Sorcery, Electricity, Atomic, and Munitions. If you are interested in filling this spot let me know.

Please apply at http://heroiceducators.shivtr.com/
  15. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Monday night bump
  16. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Pre holidays bump...bring on the TURKEY!!
  17. White Strife Level 30

Happy Thanksgiving day to all my fellow heroic educators and to all of the DCUO community, hope everyone has a great day! I am unfortunately am at work for the day, but I am thankful for having a job, having a family i can rely on, and a great group of leaguemates i can call family also!!

Happy Holidays everyone!
    • Like x 1
  18. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Sunday night bump
  19. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Welcome to Heroic Educators. We are a DRAMA free Mutli Game league on theUSPS3/4 server composed of both rookie and veteran DCUO players that are willing to run ALL-game content. So if you have been searching for a league that takes the time to teach you how to play your role or how to beat some content here we are. We do not care if you are T1 or T6 in DCUO, we will help you if you ask for it. That is what a league is for.

We don’t have SP, Lvl, or CR requirements that comes with time and we are here to help you be the best at your role. We are a MATURE League, so PLEASE be aware of that fact when you apply. By MATURE I mean that we expect ALL of our members to conduct themselves in a respectable manner. IE no tantrums, fit throwing, name calling, etc. We are all adults so act like it. We are on and active during the evening hours on weekdays, however we come out in force on the weekends.

Rules:
    -No discrimination will be tolerated, this includes cr, sp, mic or no mic, as well as the normal age, sex, race, religion, etc.

-Be a team player

-Help out other members

-Communicate

-Participate

-No Elitism - We all started at the bottom at some point and got to where we are with the help of others.

-Above all, we are here to have fun, learn, and teach content to our members!

If you are interested in joining or want to learn more, submit an application or send an in-game mail or tell to:

League Founder
    - Electrizzaro

Recruitment Officer
    Aaryiana

DCUO Mentors
    Mentor Wanted.............Atomic
    WhiteKnight Strife........Celestial
    ShadoStone.................Earth
    Mentor Wanted.............Electricity
    TheDarkKryptonian.......Fire
    TheTormentor..............Gadgets
    SuperBladeRunner........Ice
    BigDaddy14..................Hard Light
    Nexsan........................Mental
    Monstar35....................Nature
    Mentor Wanted.............Quantum
    Armored Mass..............Rage
    Mentor Wanted.............Sorcery
    Mentor Wanted.............Munitions

Now we do still have open spots for Mentors. I would like to have a Mentor for every power. Currently we have the following Mentor positions open Sorcery, Electricity, Atomic, Quantum, and Munitions. If you are interested in filling these spots let me know.

All new members will be subject to a one week trial period. Then a group of random members of the league will decide at the end of this period whether we believe that we are a good fit for you.
  20. xD25x Dedicated Player

Good group of players. Good luck with the recruiting
    • Like x 1