Heroes Color's Codes

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by JosEl, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Legooolas New Player

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out which color they used for the in-game batman, it's kind of a dark glowish blue, unfortunatelly it isn't the hexa proposed in this thread, couldn't find it anywhere on the web, do anybody here know the exact code for the bats dark-blue color?
  2. JosEl Well-Known Player

I'v told you in private but is the first color of the in game heroes
  3. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Nice thread, any chance you can add Deathstroke?
  4. JosEl Well-Known Player

I've added the Ingame deathstroke, if you want the arkham version or the new 52 version tell me
    • Like x 1
  5. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I was just looking for the ingame version. Thank you very much!!
  6. Legooolas New Player

Hey Jos,

I tried the one "in game" but it's still lighter than the one used by batman.

I was looking for this blue:
    [IMG]

I tried everything, and I came to the conclusion that you can't reach this glowing dark blue that the NPC bats use.

I heard that DCUO plan on improving the color pallete, maybe in the future we will be allowed to reach this color.

Thanks for your help tho
  7. JosEl Well-Known Player

Here is the thing, the glowing effect is given by the "material" texture of the style you are using, so if it isn't the same "material" it won't have that effect, but I take a look at the npc textures, not a picture of the npc, but the npc model itself and the color i presented is the original color so...
  8. AJPro Committed Player

How about Val sod superman earth two
  9. JosEl Well-Known Player

Added
  10. Project Amaz0 New Player

Any chance you've figured out the codes for future Batman?
  11. Bodziony Active Player

Could you add a color code for Booster Gold? And maybe Legends Dark Knight Batman?
  12. JosEl Well-Known Player

which one are you talking about? dcuo's future baman, the dark knight returs batman or batman beyond? Which one?
    Which dark knight batman, the movie one?
    and about booster G, added
  13. Bodziony Active Player

The in game Legends version of the Dark Knight Returns. Thanks for Booster, BTW!
  14. JosEl Well-Known Player

I tried to make a fusion between the legends character and the animated movie, I'm still not really sure about the waist color, but I've added him.
  15. Neversummerdrew New Player

Can you please give the color code for Black Adam if you still have it? In a previous reply you mentioned that it was in the original list, but I do not see it and you haven't added it in the months that I have been watching. Thank you and you are awesome!
  16. Wilv79 New Player

Love this thread. Would appreciate some help trying to pin down the colors for the TV Supergirl.
  17. JosEl Well-Known Player

Both added
  18. Wilv79 New Player

Cool, ty.
  19. AJPro Committed Player

Justice guild of America ....most seem 4 colors so maybe wait until...if ever they go four colors...
  20. Storknest Active Player

I admit to being confused after trying one set of these in game.
    The Sinestro colors, the yellow comes out brown instead of yellow and one of the colors is a pink, I guess for skin?
    I saw another site that listed Lantern colors, they also had Yellow Lanterns as brown instead of yellow.
    I do not understand why this is unless there is some joke going on about Brown Lanterns.