Heroes Color's Codes

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by JosEl, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Askarod Active Player

Thanks ! A lot :)
  2. JosEl Well-Known Player

You're welcome if you want any other character just say it
  3. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

I was hoping you could grab Killer Frost's blue skin colour?

Oh, and Wonder Girl as well. Thanks. :)
  4. JosEl Well-Known Player

It's done, idk about the jeans color but well wathever. If you want any other just say it
    • Like x 1
  5. JosEl Well-Known Player

Listen guys if you obtain an extra dairing vigilante head or an extra master mercenary gloves, please send them to the USPS character TheBalman
    and earn a free style sets for you, based on wathever you want
  6. JosEl Well-Known Player

I'm commenting this agai to re- invite people to tell a heroe/villain and then keep the thread working cause the main idea is that you the watchers, write your interests and then I will make them true
    pd: if you don't know english I speak spanish and a bit of portugesse to help you
  7. redlustersoldier Well-Known Player

hi, u know which is the in-game MR. Miracle color code?
  8. JosEl Well-Known Player

Mr. Miracle added!
  9. Geraltoc New Player

Any chance you can get Static's color codes?
  10. JosEl Well-Known Player

I'll do it
  11. Geraltoc New Player

Thanks in advance!
  12. Zickkk Active Player

Can someone identify the codes for sorcery powers color? The red and blue in sorcery power animation.
  13. JosEl Well-Known Player

well this is not a question of being a rat but it will cost you
  14. Zickkk Active Player

Cost? meaning?
  15. JosEl Well-Known Player

I mean that you'll have to give me something, cause this post is for heroes and villains in the DC universe, not specific colors about a power or somethig out of the category of heroes and villains in the DC universe
    PM me for the details
  16. TalosStark Level 30

How about the Manhunter(s)? Either the robot ones or the 80's (Mark Shaw) character (or both?)...
  17. GL_Thing New Player

How about Jay Garrick, even though I know he basically has 5 different colors needed.
  18. Acesio New Player

I've noticed that you have only been giving clothing colors, but do you think there's anyway you could replicate a DC character's SKIN color? I've been having tons of issues with it.

Edit:

Noticed that someone had already asked for a Tamaranean skin tone on page one and received no response. Nevermind I guess.
  19. JosEl Well-Known Player

I've added both, for the green lantern one look for GL Manhunter in the list.

Listen if you want I have a design to make the original Garrick in game using a palette that is basically the superman inspired character palette, but the style is different, If you want it I can help u with it in private.

I cant, and about starfire's skin colour, I've added it in the colur palette.
  20. JosEl Well-Known Player

Hey I'm gonna be doing some style tutorials in private, if anyone want one whole style tutorial let me know (only one per day)