Heroes Color's Codes

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by JosEl, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Rigbuckets New Player

I heard that they meant it to be Wally West, but ended up changing it last minute, so they swapped Zoom for Prof Zoom. The suits are different though, and the Zoom in Hall of Doom matches Hunter (Check the belt). Also, Professor Zoom shouldn't have those black bits around the eyes (But does in the Flashback duo, for some reason) You can also tell from the actual emblem, Hunter's points down to the right, while Eobard's points down to the left.
    Unfortunately all they did was change the names and not actually change the suits, but I guess they don't care enough about the minor details of only a flash villain.
    • Like x 2
  2. DocBarJovi Well-Known Player

Thanks for clearing that up.
  3. JosEl Well-Known Player

the CW's Zoom, an in-game version Zoom ans an in-game version of Starfire added, please keep saying characters, and if you cna bring a white lighted (not natural or made because of something colored) pic of th hero/villian it would be helpful to know what you are looking for, also it reduces my work of taking the light off the color. do the asks in the following way
    Name: name of the hero/villian: Example: Batman
    Edition: If based on a serie, certain comic or something, like 1939's Batman
    Version: If an special version of the character, like black lantern batman
  4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Can you guys add to this various "flesh" colored pallets... I'd like supermans and Jon Stewart's ... Also a good "earth" color for a rock skin style something that matches crystal/brick ... The old ice armor color pallet or something that matches ice using the "crystalline skin", And lastly a groot color or bark/plant skin color ... thanjs in advanced
    • Like x 1
  5. JosEl Well-Known Player

what the h*** are you talking about? this is just for DC's cahracters colors ONLY FOR THEM
  6. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

No need to get upset ... I thought you guys were doing the color pallets for in game charscters

Crstyal a skin has a color code that's in the game ice armor does too.. Supermans flash color is in the game these are the things I was asking about I thought you were talkin about the in game color codes for these things...

Sheesh
  7. JosEl Well-Known Player

Oh then I'm sorry (my english is not the best) but if you mean the "where" I take the color codes for these paletes, see the names of the lists, the in game heroes and villians appear as in-game, with their colors taken from pics with the light effect extracted by me. But if you were asking about making the ice armor or the crstyal skin color, the this is not your place
  8. JosEl Well-Known Player

Shazam added
  9. Colish New Player

Thanks for finding the colour codes.
  10. JosEl Well-Known Player

ok give me a moment and I'll do it, if you can bring me a picture of her concept art or a picture of her would be helpfull so if you do it thanks, but if you don't then you will have to wait some time

Edit: the color codes: C4AB61//CCB0A5//44648C
  11. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I have metallic gold on my main if anyone wants the code.
  12. JosEl Well-Known Player

well the metallic effect is given by the effects of the style, so it wouldn't be helpfull, so what you actually have is a gold color used in a metallic effect
  13. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

Can someone identify the color codes for those 2 NPCs?

[IMG] [IMG]

I can't get the Sentinel's blue nor the Vanguard's white/cyan that he has on the gloves.
  14. JosEl Well-Known Player

I can do that, by now I'll only say that, but as soon as I get the colors I'll edit this post with edit: the colors

edit: sentinel: 0C254B//91640A//BF8E13
    Vanguard: 808988//3D9AA0//D6FFEE
    • Like x 1
  15. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

Thanks a lot! :) Sheng Huo, my Celestial healer, is supposed to be a Sentinel of Magic, so I will use these colors for his armories.
  16. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Actually, no. This is him wearing the Celtic gear and that doesn't have a metallic aspect to it:

[IMG]
  17. JosEl Well-Known Player

oh, that is the first time i see this color posibility please give me the code, I'm not gonna post it but i want to have it
  18. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Here you go:

Metallic Gold: D4AF37
  19. JosEl Well-Known Player

Now skipping all the stuff that happened before, please staart saying some characters to make a color palette
  20. Colish New Player

[IMG][/IMG]Hi thanks for getting the colours i have a SS of her in game image. This is my first time posting an image so i hope it works.