Heroes Color's Codes

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by JosEl, Mar 22, 2015.

1. AV Loyal Player

For anyone who finds the Flash red listed to be too bright/sharp/loud compared to the creamy red of NPC Flash , I recommend 820003 as a deeper/richer alternative. It may be because I'm on a calibrated display but it feels much more natural and appropriate to me.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Hollows Active Player

Any idea on what Amazon Soldier hex codes would be?
  3. SuperSpirit Level 30

biz is supposed to look washed out hes bizarro
  4. SuperSpirit Level 30

here a question the html codes should all be the same not matter what video card your using what if its not?
  5. Stardazer Committed Player

Can you update the new Wonder Woman colors? I love her new model and want to get that red/brown on point.
    Thank you.
  6. fm0987 Committed Player

It was a while ago when I tried it, maybe I didn't enter it correctly or something, but it looked way off from the in game bizarro colors.
  7. Eliza New Player

code for batgirl and batwoman please if possible dear. :)
  8. Quantomane Level 30

What is the color code for Black Lightning?
  9. Dr Power New Player

Can I ask about updated Dr Fate color codes?
  10. Hollows Active Player

Need "The Drowned" stat!
  11. Himyname New Player

Aqualad?
  12. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

The Merciless Hex colors? I'm finding the Blue Metal Chroma very limited in its application to specific things and really need to match the colors for some pieces.
  13. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

The Bronze Metal Chroma will give you those colors, or you can attempt to color match. There are several YouTube videos showing off the chroma so it should be decent reference. Still having the hex codes would I agree be better.
  14. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

Don't know the codes, but depends on the dressings. Armor, Bronze or Gold tint, Weapons again Bronze or Steel, depending on the feel you want, Cloth bits should look a almost Wheat color in order to get that ancient linen look. Unless you want to go with the White Silk look the amazons are wearing seen in the Gigantia mission tree. That seems to be the general Amazonian appearance in most mediums I've seen.
  15. Nordsvahn New Player

Dawnbreaker Hex Codes:
    Tried alot of colors for my Dawnbreaker. These are generated from the artwork I found the most pleasing for Dawnbreaker. I also generated the hex codes from Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen for the skin and hair tones.
    304146/171F1E/375748/81AE7E
    Skin: BDB1B0
    Eyes: 81AE7E
    Hair: 443431
    Makeup: C7D1C3
  16. SatansY New Player

Would it be possible to get a Mera code and Batwoman the black and gold one
  17. GsCorvid New Player

Can I get the fourth color code for Mr. Freeze
  18. Sirens Cry New Player

Can I get the color codes for Arrow's E2 Black Canary Costume and the in-game Black Canary? Also, anyone has the skin color code?
    Thanks!
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Wait, WHAT? Is there an actual IN-GAME Ragman? 'Cuz I'm gonna need screenshots if there is!
    • Like x 1
  20. GsCorvid New Player

Can I get the 4th color code for Mr. Freeze.