Hero League The Protectorate is recruiting on the USPS3/4

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Kaidan, Mar 10, 2014.

1. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

It's Feat FRIDAY!!!! We love seeing Green in our league chat any day of the week.. But tonight, we love seeing nothing by feats popping from everyone. Give us a try.. We don't bite at first.
    • Like x 1
  2. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Even though it’s Friday, it’s not to late!

That’s right, if you sign up for The Protectorate today, you will get immediate access to … FEAT FRIDAY!!!
    You heard right, folks! There’s no waiting, no forms, and no price for membership!
    So, if you are needing feats and a League, then welcome! Welcome to the Recruitment Thread for the Number 1 Rated, Certified 100% Fresh, Talk of the Town, Top of the List Helping Hero League on the USPS/PC Servers! Welcome to the Protectorate!
    We’re glad you stopped by!
    (The above statement is not the result of any collected data, research, or personal polls. It is, however, the unequivocal truth. Just accept it :))

As I said, we are a helping League.

“But, Mr. Dreamer, what is a helping League?”

Well, I’m so very glad you asked, Timmy! A Helping League is one that doesn’t have any joining requirements like having max CR or over X number of SP. A Helping League doesn’t require you to play a certain number of days each week to maintain membership. A Helping League doesn’t require you to then reach higher, League set SP amounts just to move up in the League.

“Well, that’s all well and good, but, you’ve told me what a Helping League isn’t. I asked what a Helping League was.”

Yes, Timmy, I was getting to that. A Helping League has Officers and Leaders who are more concerned with the strength of their League and its members than themselves. A Helping League will work on gearing up a Teir 1 new member rather than making them get even with everyone else open their own first. A Helping League will run any content to help any member get any feat, even if the other members of the League don’t get anything out of the run. You see a Helping League knows that the stronger and better every member is, the stronger and better the entire League will become. In a Helping League, Timmy, the focus and the goal … is you!
    “Wow, that’s awesome, so anyone can just join up, then? Anyone, at any time?”
    Yes, Timmy, however, we must caveat this. See, Timmy, while it is perfectly alright for you to join up, as you turned 18 last week, anyone younger than that will not be able to join.

“But, I thought you don’t and didn’t exclude anyone?”

We don’t’, Timmy, we don’t. However, we are a League of adults. Our in League conversations can sometimes get very adult. As such, we’d rather not end up on the wrong side of kids' mothers. Ain’t nothing scarier than a mad momma bear!

“Yeah, never pet a bear cub…”
    Wait, what Timmy?:eek:
    “I got chased by an angry momma bear once. It was scary…”
    … … …

You know what else a good League is for, therapy. That’s right, stop by today to help Timmy through all of his PBS – Post Bear Stress!
    “Really?! You guys are awesome! No one wants to help me with that … I can even watch Winnie the Poo any more.”

Wow, Timmy, let’s save this for tonight, yeah? Well, I think this is the perfect opportunity to bring this thing home!

We do have two major rules, though in all honesty, they are really just the same rule said two different ways.
    #1 – No Discrimination. This means no ageism, racism, sexism, sexual orientationism, dogmism, geographism, roleism, CRism, SPism, PVPism, PVEism, jobism, weightism … I hope you get the point. None of these should happen, at any time, for any reason, ever. We can’t say it plainer than that.
    #2 – Show respect. This doesn’t just mean to League members, we mean to everyone. So, just be a person to other people and not a turd. :confused:

We also have several scheduled events during the weekend:
    Friday – Feat Friday is where we work on feats. Exclusively. Any feat anyone needs or wants will be completed by the end of the night, time permitting. Skill Points are very important and we encourage our members to work on them. And, no one in The Protectorate ever works alone! :cool:

Saturday – Panty Raids kind of speak for themselves … kinda. On Saturdays we run raids, rotating by tier OR whatever the tier of our lowest level member signed on is. And we run them … in our undies! Skivvies, nickers, short pants, trunks, tighty-whities, delicates, unmentionables whatever you want to call them, we wear ‘em; because, you’ve never really punched Zod in the face, until you do it in Four-Leafed Clover boxers!:D

If we sound like your kind of league, here's how you can contact us:
    1) You can reply here on our thread or send a PM (Private Message) to me “Drifting Dreamer,” “Kaidan,” or "VictoryMC98".
    2) You can put in an app on our site:
    www.dcuotheprotectorate.shivtr.com
    (Which you should use; it is a wonderful tool for the League.)
    3) You can also contact us in game via a Tell or a game-mail to any of the following members:
    Kaidan Alenko
    Weizenbock
    SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan - me

Is there anything else you want to know? Ask us.
    You can ask us questions about the league in the same way you can contact us for recruitment.
    Good luck in your search for a league!!
    Happy Smashing!!
    -Dreamer :D
    Dreamer and Timmy Exit Stage Left, Pursued by Bear
  3. Kaidan Committed Player

Who the Hell is Timmy?
  4. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

May I have a couple of characters join? I run them every day.

One is lMermaidman (the "l" is a lowercase L)

The other is BrotherrNature
    • Like x 1
  5. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Timmy is a potential member of the League. He likes asking questions, so he's great to bring along for those recruitment posts. ... he does have some issues though ...
  6. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

We'll add you to our friends lists and look for you next time you're on.
  7. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Decided to go back in time and use one of my older posts for today ... cause its Tuesday!

You can also contact us through "Weizenbock" in game or "VicotoryMC98" here on the forums.
  8. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Well it Thursday, and you know what that means.. Well Nothing, though Timmy might be confused with the reasoning there. Folks it's that time where one of us promote by far the best HERO League in the game. Don't believe me.. Just ask one of us about it. We have data that has been altered to make that statement a fact! (okay we don't but, don't read this.. problem solved)

There is a ton from Dreamer and Kaiden on why to join.. So why not give us a try? We are a laid back league that wants fun to take place over all else. Afterall.. we are in the end just playing a video game in our spare times, it should be fun. We like to poke fun at one another over things. One of our older rules in the league was at any given time.. You must pick up Midknight( aka Dreamer). He tended to like to die .. allot. Since going to a tank role, we scraped that rule.. for now!

Any questions let us know here or via PM. Check out our site.. Or find us in game and send a tell. Most of us play on the weeknights between the hours of 20:00CST- 23:00CST.. Weekends events start around 20:00CST, and go till whenever.

League Leaders are in game..
    Kaidan Alenko
    SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan – Not Me
    WeizenBock - This is Me.
  9. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

Hi, I'm a returning player interested in your league. I've always played villain side in the past but want to experience the hero side now. I'm currently maining a CR 160's HL toon. I have around 180SP but need to replay him to get him there. Looking for a mature group that works together on end game content. Let me know if yoiu guys are still recruiting.
  10. Jazun New Player

Hey, I'm a returning player looking to join your league.
    My toons name is Jazun, 175 dps

Thanks
  11. ezkiolandgamer New Player

ign: dark9molly
    Server: pve/uspc
    mic:none
    cr:idk
    discord:yes
    teamspeak:no
    youtuber:yea(ezkiolandgamer ex)
    twitch:no
    tweeter:no
    facebook:no
    any other social media: nope
    moral:hero
    menter:batman
    power:mental
    weapon: two handed
    movement:superspeed
    about: midlow skill player who loves dueling win or lose also hangs out at a safehouse base hq league hall etc after every dungeon to dual and mess around
    reason for looking for league: i want to not play alone tbh
    active: 2 hours to 69 hours a week(maybe more)
    Member:nope
    Any episode unlocks:0 unlocked
    Role:attacker, decoy, support, and cover (and chatter)
  12. Moon Light Active Player

Hello,

I am a longtime player since beta returning to the game. So yeah, Ill need some training. I'm am 58 so not into drama or the need be the ultimate player but would like to find some like minded players to team with. I do have a FT job with travel so I am not on every day.

I do have several alts but glad to help out where needed.

I will be in game this Sunday so please send me a tell. (I could be on an alt so maybe send me an ingame mail)

Thanks!

Moon Light
  13. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

After months of debating this.. We are back to recruiting again for the Protectorate.

There is a ton from Dreamer and Kaiden on why to join.. So why not give us a try? We are a laid back league that wants fun to take place over all else. Afterall.. we are in the end just playing a video game in our spare times, it should be fun. We like to poke fun at one another over things. One of our older rules in the league was at any given time.. You must pick up Midknight( aka Dreamer). He tended to like to die .. allot. Since going to a tank role, we scraped that rule.. for now!

Any questions let us know here or via PM. Check out our site.. Or find us in game and send a tell. Most of us play on the weeknights between the hours of 20:00CST- 23:00CST.. Weekends events start around 20:00CST, and go till whenever.

League Leaders are in game..
    SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan – Not Me
    WeizenBock - This is Me.
  14. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

It's feat friday; who isn't excited about seeing Green in the chat box? Who doesn't like getting more Might, Vit, Power, Restro or DOM via SP? Well if you don't.. Then tonight is not for you!

On the plate tonight
    5 Runs of the following:

Killing Giant Starro in Deludge
    Killing Hank/Bizzaro and Repealing Doomsday in Doom Metro
    Killing of Titan's Island Robot.

As well as whatever league members need.. Does this sound like something that interests you? But, wait.. there is more..

Tomorrow is Panty Raid Night.. What is this, well simple, we have our toons styles be in their underroos and run raids.

Have questions, thinking about joining? Look for us in game, most nights we are on-line starting at 20:00CST.

SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan – Not Me
    WeizenBock/Lantern DoopelBock - This is Me.
  15. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Here we go again... On our own.. Take down feats that we ever known.. Like a drifter ( who is really MidnightTitan) we were born to knock down feats..

Okay, so that started out well.. but you try getting WhiteSnake to comply! It's feat's Friday, were as you have seen we try and get our league members feats.. and SP.

Tomorrow night is our panty raid night, where we play raids in our toons underwear.

The group is fun, comic geeks who love to have fun with everyone. This is a game and we should enjoy it with people.

Let's us know if you have questions, to reach us in game look for the folllowing handles.

SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan – Not Me
    WeizenBock/Lantern DoopelBock - This is Me. ( I've been playing Lantern more than Weiz)
    • Like x 1
  16. Kaidan Committed Player

Good afternoon, fellow players!

I've taken a long break from the game and I'm still on that break for the most part but the great people in this League are still playing! If you're looking for a group of fun, helpful players, look no further!

Do we make fun of each other? Constantly, particularly MidKnight.
    Do we use colorful language? Like a sailor so it's not family friendly.
    Do we run content together? We do have a schedule; Feat Fridays, Panty Raid Saturdays.
    Do we require members to run with us? No, we don't. We will encourage you to but never require.

If you're interested, get a hold of us! How you ask?

Reply to this thread
    Send a message on the forums
    The best way though; in game by either a Tell or ingame email sent to:

SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan
    WeizenBock/Lantern DoppelBock
    Kaidan Alenko - sometimes I pop on.
  17. Kaidan Committed Player

Stealing from our PR officer again since I'm a little crunched for time this morning.

• Like x 1
  18. Kaidan Committed Player

Thanks for checking out our recruitment thread.

Who is the Protectorate?
    We're a laid back and very casual League. We're in no hurry to rush to the end and we basically take our time and enjoy the game and just have fun.

We help out our members and run content that they can run. Just last night we had a full 8 player League run going into and stomping the old T5 raids for a new member. Lots of fun.

We only have a few rules; respect your fellow players and no discrimination (sexual, orientation, etc.) is allowed. That's it. We don't have a CR/SP requirements because every character started at Level 1 and we can help you with the SP.

If you're interested in joining, the best way to contact us is ingame through either a Tell or email to the following people:

Kaidan Alenko
    SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan
    Weizenbock

Good luck in your search!
    • Like x 1
  19. Kaidan Committed Player

It's almost Friday! Come join us!

20. Kaidan Committed Player

It was a fun time last night running the older raids for double marks; lots of laughs, lots of fun, lots of Feats popping, and a lot of Marks. If you're looking for a laid back, casual League, hit us up. Details in the sig and good luck in your search!
    • Like x 1