Hero League The Protectorate is recruiting on the USPS3/4

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Kaidan, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Kaidan Committed Player

It's been even longer for me since I've last done this so once again, stealing from MidKnight.

2. SA1NT New Player

Come and run with us this weekend!!
  3. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Okay, I will... Especially today.. It's the season of Green and red.. And what better way to show your seasonal support than by running FEATS Friday with us. Tonight, we love to see all our members have green pop up in the chat windows! Check out us out.. we are somewhat fun to run with.. :)
  4. morganskP:SN New Player

i would love to join in! my name is morgan starkiller in game! also do you guys use in game voice or something else?
  5. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

We use in game league chat. Most of us have added you to our friends list. Tonight around 20:00CST is a great time to catch us on.. We will go through our league speech and explain more in game. And then it's time for our signature Friday segment... Feats Friday.
  6. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

A month has passed, but we are still here to help you in the DCUO world. Check out the latest posts from our leaders as well as the links below to our website.
  7. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Tomorrow is Friday, in case you needed to know that. That means for us. Feats Friday, where we go after any feat that our members need. Come give us a try. More information can be found by visiting our website in my signature below. Or contacting me here, or in game.
  8. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Feats Friday is upon us again!
  9. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Feats Friday!!!
  10. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I applied on your website and haven't heard back. My toon name is. TanyaTheEvil
  11. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Welcome Tanya to the league! Also.. You guessed it.. Feet Friday!
    • Like x 1
  12. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Another Friday.. Another week of us trying to get our league ready for the statsmatter revamp. Tomorrow night, we will be running our Panty Raid night. This is where you take your toon, and dress them down in their underwear. Run the raids in the goofy and outlandish outfits. All while cracking jokes, calling out Orbital Strikes... Come give us a try..
  13. Kaidan Committed Player

Welcome and thank you for browsing our recruitment thread.

Do you feel lost and overwhelmed?
    Do you feel like you’re facing impossible odds?
    Do you have questions but no answers?
    Do you call for help but only hear crickets in response?

Then why not consider joining the Protectorate?

Just who is the Protectorate, you ask? We are a small, helping (mainly PvE) Hero League composed of casual players on the USPS3/4 servers. We are more active during the evening and weekend than during the day and we’ve got members from every time zone it seems (even some foreign ones).

We have never had nor will we ever have any CR or SP requirements. We don’t require mics (although they do help immensely) and we really only have two rules: no discrimination and you have to be 18+. Even though a number of our members are T8, we run all content from General Alerts to T8 Raids. We will never exclude any role from our runs (unless they just aren’t available).

We’re pretty loose during the week but we do have a schedule of events that we run every week starting on Fridays:

Feat Fridays – to help members with their SP.
    Panty Raid Saturdays – we run the raids (by Tier) in our underwear.
    Bounty-ful Sundays – we run the bounties with a focus on the Central City bounties.

If you’d like to join, you can contact us through many of the various means that are provided. You can reply here on our thread or send a PM to me or Drifting Dreamer. You can put in an app on our site:

www.dcuotheprotectorate.shivtr.com

You can also contact us in game via a Tell or an email to any of the following members:

Kaidan Alenko
    SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan
    Weizenbock

Thank you for visiting and good luck to all of you in your search for the perfect League.
  14. Manhunter336 New Player

*In-game name: Apimaxter
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS- PS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points CR 124, SP 70
    *Power: Dual Pistol, Tech
    *Role: Controller, DMG
    *Do you have a mic? Basic PS4 mic/hdset
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Pay my way currently
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 39
    *About yourself:
    Casual gamer for fun and helping others, who's looking for the same I'm a parent, so my gaming time is limited to evenings and weekends, but when I'm on I'm here for everyone. To that same note, I'm available for chat, but if I'm playing while the children sleep, i may have to switch to mute or chat box, but it doesn't mean I'm off communication, just wanting not to wake up anyone.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
    I'm very interested in joining an active league that wants to help others while also having fun. I want to not only have fun but also improve my stats and CR to be able to help others in Raids and whatnot (both for my Heroic main and my Hero alt). I came on in the beginning of DCUO and took a long hiatus for personal reasons(kids, lol), but now I'm back and my strongest characters seem to be pasty crud in comparison to everyone else. I've been able to CR up a bit, but that's mostly due to others helping me out in raids who are higher in level, and that's all well and good but I'd love to help others just the same, as I once did in the beginning of DCUO. Ex: Spent most of my Saturday standing in Gotham Wasteland looking for people who wanted to group up and help each other NOT DIE, but that didn't work out for me, and I ended up not being able to live through the area, which shows how much progress I'm in need of at this point, LOL. Please consider me for recruitment, I will not disappoint. I will be on most nights around 8 PM Central time, if you'd like to speak then. or contact me through PS, my PSName is Manhunter336. Thank you for your condieration
  15. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Most of us are on-line starting at 20:00CST, we will add you to our friends list and look out for you.
  16. Kaidan Committed Player

Tomorrow begins our weekend events starting with Feat Friday. Come join us!
  17. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Feats Friday... This friday we will spend the majority of our time in Central City attempting to kill as many Starro bosses as we can!
  18. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I need a quick feat in WoL1= Efficient Generator Distruption= Alert
    Tanya
  19. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Ladies and gentlemen! Man it has been a while since I made one of these!
    First off, about 7 months ago, our League became pretty frustrated with the game. Things had changed so much over the past year and a half, we felt that this was no longer the game we had fallen in love with.
    Then wonder happened! Nerd of Prey got promoted to Legit Boss, new systems designers were brought on board, and for the first time in many months; we started to slowly return. At first, we had absolutely no intention of resubbing and decided we’d just stomp a mud-hole in the lower content. Then the announcement about moving back to quarterly content drops was made. We saw the light appear at the end of this long dark tunnel we had been in. And then it happened, the most amazing news of all, a complete system revamp!! Gone are the cookie cutter AMs! Back is the importance of SP and stats! Power Points were now a thing of the past! We would soon be able to play our powers to their fullest extent. Soon all of the limitations, shackles, and crutches would be gone. The core leadership of the League resubbed almost immediately. Since then we have been busy building ourselves back up in anticipation for the coming wonderment!

So, without further ado, something I’ve been wanting to say again for some time now:

Welcome to the recruitment thread for the #1, highest rated, most popular, award winning, critically acclaimed Helping League on the US Server!
    (Nothing stated above is a fact, provable, or based on any form of collected data. ... it’s just true, don't argue)
    We are The Protectorate and we really do help!
    Our League’s charter is pretty simple: we are here to help!

We will never kick a PUG just be being the lowest possible CR for content. Each one of us was kicked at some point for the same reason and we don’t believe in spreading hate and elitism.
    We don’t tell you how to play and thank heavens now, neither does the game!
    We don’t tell you what role to run. If you want us to run with three healers in a group, fine. Are you a tank, then, please, play a tank.

This is not MY League, or SA1NT’s League, or Weizenbock’s League, it is OUR League so please, play the way you have the most fun!
    We have established a wonderful family within the Protectorate and we keep the environment safe and fun for anyone and everyone.

We have two major rules, though, in all honesty, they are really just the same rule said two different ways.

#1 – No Discrimination. This means no ageism, racism, sexism, sexual orientationism, dogmism, geographism, roleism, CRism, SPism, PVPism, PVEism, jobism … I hope you get the point. None of these should happen, at any time, for any reason, ever. We can’t say it plainer than that.
    #2 – Show respect. This doesn’t just mean to League members, we mean to everyone. So, just be a person to other people and not a turd.

We have NO CR requirements.
    We have NO SP requirements.
    We have NO required play times or amounts.
    We have NO specific system requirements.
    We don’t require you to own, have, or use a mic.
    (As a caveat to this: while running group content please turn on voice chat so that you can stay up with our strategies and the feats we are attempting.)

We also have several scheduled events during the weekend:
    Friday – Feat Friday is where we work on feats. Exclusively. Any feat anyone needs or wants will be completed by the end of the night, time permitting. Skill Points are very important and we encourage our members to work on them. And, no one in The Protectorate ever works alone!

Saturday – Panty Raids kind of speak for themselves … kinda. On Saturdays we run raids, rotating by tier OR whatever the tier of our lowest level member signed on is. And we run them … in our undies! Skivvies, nickers, short pants, trunks, tighty-whities, delicates, unmentionables whatever you want to call them, we wear ‘em; because, you’ve never really punched Zod in the face, until you do it in Four-Leafed Clover boxers! :D

Sunday – Bounty(ful) Sunday is where we run as many of the bounties as we can get our hands on. We’ll go from the Classics, CC, and Raven, to Mist and New Genesis.

If we sound like your kind of league, here's how you can contact us:
    1) You can reply here on our thread or send a PM (Private Message) to me “Drifting Dreamer,” “Kaidan,” or "VictoryMC98".
    2) You can put in an app on our site:
    www.dcuotheprotectorate.shivtr.com
    (Which you should use; it is a wonderful tool for the League.)
    3) You can also contact us in game via a Tell or a game-mail to any of the following members:
    Kaidan Alenko
    Weizenbock
    SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan - me

Is there anything else you want to know? Ask us.
    You can ask us questions about the league in the same way you can contact us for recruitment.
    Good luck in your search for a league!!
    Happy Smashing!!
    --Dreamer :D
    • Like x 1
  20. Kaidan Committed Player

What he said: