Hero League The Protectorate is recruiting on the USPS3/4

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Kaidan, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Crzyrazr Well-Known Player

Hello fellow players one and all!

Congrats you might have just come to the end of your search for the league for you! (Sorry for no ballons or confetti)

The Protectorate is were it is at. We are a helping league that has plenty of players that have been through it all and can help with anything you are looking to do wether it be Feats, Gear, Marks, or just simply getting to end game content.

"Well Crzyrazr what if I already have all the wonders that being a hero has to offer?"o_O
    Thank you for asking random thought! There is still plenty more that we have to offer, just listen to this!

First off what about playing with friendly players that are looking to just enjoy the game? We can assist with this! Just think being able to group up with other players,that are over 18, and go smash the mess out of the Area 51 just for the heck of it? Throw it in League chat I bet you someone else will join in, cause we run all content, and sometimes it's just fun to smash stuff! :D

Next running with groups that will not tell you what role to play? Don't like healing, and just wanna DPS, have at it my friend we will support you all the way! Like to tank everything from Area 51 to end game? Have at it my friend we don't pay your sub play it your way! We will respect your decision and be right there with you.:)

And heck we have scheduled events throughout the week that you could help others with or join in to just for laughs. Trust me Panty Raid Saturdays make for some big laughs.

"Well that sounds GREAT! How do I join?"
    Another great question random....
    "HOW HOW HOW" :confused:
    Easy random thought just look down here

You can put in an app on our site:
    www.dcuotheprotectorate.shivtr.com
    (Which you should use; it is a wonderful tool for the League.)

You can also contact us in game via a Tell or a game-mail to any of the following members:
    SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan
    Subject 458
    Weizenbock
    [IMG]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Looky there, the ballons and confetti finally showed up. Gotta fix that timer uggh.

• Like x 1
  2. PolarisSylar Committed Player

hi
    • Like x 1
  3. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Wow, we haven't updated this in a while. Time to get on this.. But now, back to our regularly schedule promotion.

"Borrowing from Subject"

Hello fellow players one and all!

Congrats you might have just come to the end of your search for the league for you! (Sorry for no ballons or confetti)

The Protectorate is were it is at. We are a helping league that has plenty of players that have been through it all and can help with anything you are looking to do wether it be Feats, Gear, Marks, or just simply getting to end game content.

"Well Crzyrazr what if I already have all the wonders that being a hero has to offer?"o_O
    Thank you for asking random thought! There is still plenty more that we have to offer, just listen to this!

First off what about playing with friendly players that are looking to just enjoy the game? We can assist with this! Just think being able to group up with other players,that are over 18, and go smash the mess out of the Area 51 just for the heck of it? Throw it in League chat I bet you someone else will join in, cause we run all content, and sometimes it's just fun to smash stuff! :D

Next running with groups that will not tell you what role to play? Don't like healing, and just wanna DPS, have at it my friend we will support you all the way! Like to tank everything from Area 51 to end game? Have at it my friend we don't pay your sub play it your way! We will respect your decision and be right there with you.:)

And heck we have scheduled events throughout the week that you could help others with or join in to just for laughs. Trust me Panty Raid Saturdays make for some big laughs.

"Well that sounds GREAT! How do I join?"
    Another great question random....
    "HOW HOW HOW" :confused:
    Easy random thought just look down here

You can also contact us in game via a Tell or a game-mail to any of the following members:
    SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan

Subject 458
    Weizenbock
    • Like x 2
  4. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Feats a Friday.. Also known on our website as Pun Friday..

For instance..

We love to "Swarm" our members with Feats every Friday. You should come check us out.
    • Like x 1
  5. Rammy Well-Known Player

Psst..... You wanna know a secret? Right before I joined this league I was about to quit playing this game. The Puglyfe was really starting to get old. I was getting kicked from instances for the dumbest reasons. I was kicked for everything from being a healer in an alert(role optional alert was off btw) to someone thinking my character simply wasn't attractive enough. I was tired of joining leagues just to be kicked out when they saw I wasn't cr 1billion with 12 trillion sp or had the nerve to ask if someone would run the lower tier content to help me out. I figured I would give one more league a try before I gave up on this game. Kaidan found me and told me to come check this league out and I never once regretted it.

Since I've been in the league my sp has tripled, and I don't think there's an accurate way to measure how much my knowledge of the game has increased, but it's a lot. I've met some of the biggest goofballs anywhere and picked up Midknight so many times my circle button needed replacement. I wouldn't leave this league even if someone offered to pay me.

So seriously come check us out! I promise once you panty raid you'll never want do raids the normal way again!
    • Like x 2
  6. Kaidan Committed Player

It's Feat Friday so that means:

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Kaidan Committed Player

It's true. I keep offering him money to leave but he just won't! :p
    • Like x 1
  8. Rammy Well-Known Player

That "burn" was pretty good but don't listen to that guy! There would be "mass hysteria" without me! It's just "wired" into his "nature" to "troll" everyone. He used to go all "mental" on us when the puns started. Thankfully he's been working on his "rage" issues and can actually keep his "fury" to himself now..........Wait Friday was yesterday! All the those wasted puns! :(
    • Like x 1
  9. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

I offered him he free cookie I got from trinity.. and he won't leave.

And where were You sir.. The no show is going on your TPS report.. To make up for it, tonight during Panty Raid Saturdays, Midknight will be required to organize and lead all raids
    • Like x 1
  10. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Feats and Pun Friday...

We might go Nuclear Burst of Green tonight.. Come join us!
  11. Kaidan Committed Player

Can you feel it? That dark cloud looming on the horizon? It's almost upon us.. the bad puns are coming...
  12. Leafy Committed Player

these guys are great! the little time I played was great while chatting with them , maybe one day I'll play my hero.
    -ReIativity
    • Like x 3
  13. trinity040400 New Player

How dare you give away the cookie I gave you!

Well before I joined the league I always had a pug and I could never use my Mic for fear of being harassed. I took a change with league and everyone was really nice made me feel at ease. Now the new problem has become how in they world are they going to get me to shut up!

So if you feel like you can't talk on your Mic without being harassed with stupid questions and psn invites come and join us!

Btw veggie I can beat down anyone who gave you lip about being a broccoli!
    • Like x 2
  14. Rammy Well-Known Player

Trust me I have no doubt you would! :cool: I think he tried to give your cookie to me cuz it was oatmeal raisin. Definitely not leaving for one of those.
  15. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Step right up folks!! Step right up!
    Ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls … well, no boys … or girls … this ride’s got an age limit :p

Welcome to the recruitment page for the greatest League on a cyber earth with only two cities and bits and pieces of other places!! Welcome to the recruitment page for The Protectorate!!

If you are looking for the perfect League then look no further for you have found it!
    Now, you may be asking yourself, what’s so great about them? Why do you call them, the perfect League? And you wouldn’t be wrong in wondering!

We don’t make you have a specific CR or SP to join! You don’t have to be Legendary or own all the DLC … oh, sorry … Episodes. You don’t have to have a mic. You don’t have to play for any set amount of time during the week.

You see, we here at The Protectorate know that SP can be difficult to get and sometimes CR too … depending on your PUGability. We believe that that is what we are here for. We are here to help you. That is why, we in The Protectorate, call ourselves a Helping League.

Our members are not just numbers or warm bodies to us. To us, it is pointless to say ‘We’ve got 1500 members!’ when only 8 of them are active. No, rather we can say, ‘We’ve got 60 members and all but 6 are active.”

But, as with anything, there are some rules!

Rule #1 – This is our most important rule and comes in two parts.
    Part 1 – We do not, in any way, shape, or form, allow, condone, support, or ignore any form of discrimination. These include, but are not limited to: Rasism, homophobia, ageism, sexism, geographism (where someone is from), dogmism (someone’s religion), politisism, consoleism (playing on PS3 or PS4). It is not tolerated, in any form. It is not ignored by any officer. This includes ANY slang which is, in and of itself a slur or derived from slurs of any kind. Examples are the F word and the G when referring to homosexuals, in any use or any form, this includes letting us know you think something is stupid. “Man that content was G**,” is NOT acceptable. Also, the N word used most often in Hip Hop is NOT allowed. We don’t care if there is an “A” on the end.
    Part 2 – Treat all other players and League members with respect.
    Violators are spoken to privately, we will never use open League communication channels to deal with this type of thing. It isn’t our place to call anyone out for anything in front of everyone. One warning is given for a first offense and no second warning happens. A second offense is grounds for immediate removal.

Why am I putting this in a recruitment post? We are a fun, happy, safe, family style environment. We have members from all over the US, some in other parts of the world on US servers. We have men and women. We have straight and gay members. Our members are of every color and walk of life. But most importantly, they are my family. I am their family. Only together are we The Protectorate.

Rule #2 – Age limit to join is 18.

Simple right :D
    Now, what do you need to bring with you on this wonderful ride?
    You need a Hero Toon.
    You need to play on the USPS server.
    You need a can do attitude and patience.
    You need to keep voice chat turned on during group content.
    You need to like playing this game!
    Do you want to give us a test drive? Take us out for a spin?
    Here’s how you can contact us :D

If you feel so inclined you can respond to this thread and most all of us will see it.
    Also, you can contact any of the following League Officers either by Private Message here on the forums, by in game Mail, or by in game Tell:
    IN GAME – FORUM
    Weizenbock -VictoryMC98
    MidKnightTitan - Me
    and
    SA1NT - ... well, SA1NT

We look forward to hearing from you!
    Good luck in your search for the perfect League!
    And, as always,
    Happy Smashing!!
    :D
  16. Kaidan Committed Player

Just wishing everyone out there a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. PStopper Active Player

This is without a doubt the best league I have ever been a part of. I joined and as soon as I joined I jumped into some LPvE/P content with the league. They are very nice and respectful (unless you go to bed early...lol), and they are all around fun people to play with. We are also active in other games on PSN and bring the family to these other games. We are friends on Social Media and other forms of media. If you are ever in a raid with us then you will be in for a fun time and funny convos.
    • Like x 2
  18. White Quake New Player

Codename Chaos
    CR 103 SP 133
    Atomic DPS/Tank
    Codename Oblivion
    CR 101 SP 100
    Munitions DPS/Troll
    Looking to get back in the game and need a league to help us get back in the swing. Please add us as friends so we can chat.
  19. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Hello All,

We here at The Protectorate would like to say thanks for checking us out, and more importantly Happy Holidays to all. May this time of year be spent with family, both real and DCUO!
  20. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

As this year comes to an end, here are some of the best moments from this league over the past year

League member: I am eating Cheetos during this raid
    Officer in the league: How many?
    League member: This many..Wait, you can't see the number on my hand

Another moment is the sound effects we came up with to keep ourselves entertained during the Fatal Exams Alert. I can't even begin to type them. Nothing dirty, just no text can explain it.

Lastly this past week. During our Panty raid night.. Debating over what you can put hot sauce on..
    MANGOS!

Thanks to all who made this past year a blast for me in this league! And here is to a great 2016 runs.. well not those runs.