Here's why Star Sapphire should not be a healer.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Antwoman, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Ken Spartan Committed Player

It wouldn't cover the differences between the lantern corps, besides color, which is absolutely lazy, and a slap in the face to anyone who's a lantern fan. The rules aren't different, because they draw influence from the story of the comics and the rules of the powers in the comics, hence why they haven't made an orange lantern power set, because they would kill each other off due to their greed.
  2. Ken Spartan Committed Player

Blue sounds more like a healer, because their rings actually have healing capabilities, now that I think about it. I read that by simply flying a star/planet a blue lantern can reverse it's age to a much healthier one and be empowered by the hope that process would induce in the life forms on the star/planet.
  3. Toshknight Loyal Player

thats the point.... they cant cover the difference with adding powersets. thers TOO MANY like i said... thats why i pitched those options.. if we want other color rings. its either HL only color change. or the add rings on the left glove of the inspired suits.... bottom line
  4. Toshknight Loyal Player

YEA the FINE LINE is irrelevant in DCUO now since heroes can wear the FEAR SUIT... so google that
  5. Toshknight Loyal Player

lol marvel heroes.. isnt that . that side third person scrolling game?
  6. Toshknight Loyal Player

READ THE THOUSANDS OF THREADS IVE POSTED OF THESE OPTIONS TO COLOR THE HL POWER
    • Like x 1
  7. Ken Spartan Committed Player

OR, now hear me out, because I know this might seem difficult to understand, but do try to keep up..... they could simply add one more lantern power and be done adding lantern powers for a while, if not ever again.
    • Like x 1
  8. Grumpy Dedicated Player

They can't wear the Fear ring, which is all that matters. :)
  9. Toshknight Loyal Player

if they implimented the Gloves of the suits having a ring on the left. hand... then heroes could . but think of it like this.... the Sinestro Corp is only evil from a point of few... Batman Wore a fear ring . hal jordan wore one.. and plenty more heroes and villains wore opposite factions of sides colors.... the Rules are out the door in our game guys. when it comes to the player rings only... the only rule that stands is DC's IP on the Emblem not being able to be color changed AT ALL. on any suit.. the rings... and construct colors are a different story...
    i believe the hero HL should only be able to change to Blue/Indigo/Violet and back to green. and the villain side HL to change from Yellow. to orange. to Indigo and Star saphire as well.. but thats not the suit having a ring on it.. thats the marketplace token color change.. which would make them a crap load of money

Saying... FEAR and WILLPOWER are HL. is bs... cause when we choose the power its just called light.. we no longer get the token info that says the GREEN LANTERN CORP HAS CHOSEN U... they got rid of that.. now were just LIGHT bearers so the Light power is universal... so are its constructs...
    • Like x 1
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

No that's not what it is.. It's a successful mmorpg... It's different then dcuo in game play but it's very successful and free to play
    • Like x 1
  11. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Star Sapphires should not be Female only this would violate lore as Males have wielded Violet Light before and now John Stewart is a full fledged member of the Corps. Also I believe the Star Sapphires can heal themselves atleast in the Corps. This could easily translate into gameplay with them healing their allies. Besides I like them better then Indigo and honestly if Indigo is the healer lantern power I will not make another Lantern character.
  12. Supergirly Dedicated Player

How did you get that name? They must have broken the system, cause all of a sudden people are popping up with , normally blocked names, all over the place. What is going on, Devs?
  13. Pults Loyal Player

They should just release in the marketplace sinestro gloves with a recolorable ring on the left hand. Would please a lot of players and bring in some cash as well.
  14. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

Throughout the entire emotional spectrum, the Corps and the entities; nothing excels at Healing?

Wow.

Apparently, Emotional Healing is consider an outlier. This may be one of the reason White Lanterns were created since healing does play a part in restoring certain emotions.

Bottom Line: So it seems the only Corps that excels at healing is the White lantern Corps.

Side Note/Question: How large is the gap in power between each of these three: White Lanterns, Celestial and Quantum? This is to help understand how OP the developers have already when it comes to introducing powers.
  15. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

I suppose Future Brainiac could have stolen or recreated the Orange Lantern power. Then Future Lex Luthor could have stolen them from Future Braniac.

Future Lex Luthor then gives the Orange lantern abilities to the players to use as they see fit.
  16. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

You have a valid point with the comparison of between quantum and celestial to white lanterns .. However dc I'm betting would still restrict ... The use of white lanterns to us the players... I'm gonna assume they are going to keep that more sacred...
  17. Toshknight Loyal Player

you miss read my ideas...

The HL powerset it self. gets power changing tokens... and the other idea is not for the market place. its for the Existing Suits or gloves on the Say Scion of ion.. or Deciple of paralax or the Shepard of Adara gloves and the rest of the suits. GLOVES only.. with rings.. added to the game..

being that .. the players HL ring is on the right hand.. so the glove ring will be on the left hand. showing two rings if your HL.... of ur color choosing... now this wouldnt change the constructs. cause the rings can be shown on any powerset using the gloves...

but like i said the more money efficient idea is to just add a HL color changing token tothe market place...
  18. Toshknight Loyal Player

A third and final idea. if they do add a lantern healing power... they make that color optional when u create it....

So . as a hero lantern healer. u can choose.. Blue. Violet or indigo

as a villain u can choose.. Orange. Violet. or indigo as well... being green . red. and yellow are already powers... this is the onlyway to get all the colors in game as powers, and they can very well make the Constructs. for the healer power a universal fit to go with the Indigo tribe/Blue lantern Corp. Star Saphires. and the Larvleeze corp... but...

honestly i prefer the ladder... HL color changing tokens... best option.. and cheapest for the devs and will makethem a crap load of money
  19. Toshknight Loyal Player

actually thats not a bad idea either.. now that i think of it
  20. Toshknight Loyal Player

umm its far from free to play if u want more chracters and content....