Here's all the bugs after Gu59 I encountered...

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by darkscarletx, Apr 7, 2016.

1. darkscarletx Loyal Player

After GU59:

-R&D Archives not saving after log out and back in.
    -The window to flee and showing instance is completed, is cut in half and even completely gone, not seeing the bottom flee button.
    -Crashes in various areas. Especially gotham.
    -Invisible players in instance.
    -League, instance and group chat gone from the chat window.
    -In game voice chat broken.(Have to create custom chat to talk)
    -Maybe we have more..

Can it be fix asap? What's going on with all these bugs?

Feel free to add more bugs too so the devs can see what is wrong.
  2. Proxystar #Perception

I think in game voice is broken too right.
    • Like x 1
  3. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Yes that too.
  4. Malachyte Devoted Player

Voice chat was working last night if you created your own custom chat, but all the default ones are still down I believe.
  5. CS2016 Committed Player

no I can talk to folks on mic in voice channels I have.
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Yeah it's just custom chat channels that currently work. :)
  7. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/known-issues-game-update-59.271169/
    • Like x 2
  8. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Custom channels worked last night.

Regards,
    M
  9. darkscarletx Loyal Player

10. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

I gotta say and I will go in order for me by your list
    • R&D working great for me no issues with log outs
    • The window to flee is cut off (but i know to hit escape this affects more of a new player than some of us dustier ones)
    • Had an invisible in the duo today
    • Can't comment on League tabs because mine has been hit and miss for many months now
    • Don't chat in voice so can't answer that one either heard that it was wonky
    • Did crash in watchtower, but I tripped over crystal.
    Things I am impressed with:
    • Good feel to the duo
    • Nice to have the loot picker in instances
    • Archive is working for me, but maybe I am getting lucky
    • Crystal has not been nearly the nag she has been in the past ( I believe they gave her prozak)
    Oh and I know this is a dumb one, but has everyone actually reset their system like total power down?
  11. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Yes you're lucky because I saved many stuff in R&D archives. Log out and log back in, everything in archives are gone... I don't really want to do the saves each time I log in. -_- And the window cut off shouldn't be there just like the instance complete not appearing(there's like a yellow line) in the new solo. I can't see it at the end.

But I agree, i love the new duo and raid. But those bugs makes it really not enjoyable too.
  12. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

I get it, I just can live with it if it is only the flee window, truth is if people don't know by now that esc gets you to the rally point after getting creamed, then they probably have no business in that type of instance. As for the R&D it is only a select few that I have seen (SO FAR) on here that are having it. I heard it saves like that to all your toons as well, and in mine as well as several others there is no issue at all with it. They will fix it, give it time, take a break have some bacon. The fact that 80 percent of it is working is great. The last update took 8.5 hours and was taken off again for another hour when the archive tab didn't work. That didn't get fixed till this last one, and regardless of what you say to me, it works on my end and I am not the majority, but I am not the only one either. But again I say I have faith they will fix this as well.
  13. Gimpy Loyal Player

I still find it ridiculous that after the 1st attempt at the R&D archive they spent even more time and money and it still isn't 100%.

All the players asked for was the R&D lists to be collapsed. all that is neede for that to happen is CHANGE the one Character that determines open or closed.

YET they still had to make a HUGE NEW FEATURE that sucks.
    • Like x 1
  14. darkscarletx Loyal Player

You're 100% right. This feature is useless as it doesn't even save up and the archive tab isn't even the first one.
  15. darkscarletx Loyal Player

EDIT:
    I just noticed on the R&D Archives that it showed un-archive. So this means that the stuff I saved are there but the tab is blank.

Please devs, look into this.
  16. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Then I don't get it just collapse your f*ing tabs already I have been able to do that the whole time and I know I am not the only one hit the + -
  17. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Post it on the bugs section not here

And nice job ! Detecting all these !
  18. darkscarletx Loyal Player

And relax too.
  19. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

I am sorry if it sounds snippy but Lantern is right this should be placed in the bug threads not in Gotham, too many of the same threads and then it gets lost due to multiple posts, derailed conversations and so on and so forth. I really think that the devs need to take advantage of the black space beneath lex and sups and start putting a warning about where stuff is posted as for the issue at hand with R&D it's not hard to figure out, what I can't figure out is how it takes away from your enjoyment unless you are spending multiple hours looking at R&D, so for me I just can't figure out why? Even running 5 raids, 4 duos and 6 solos "THIS MORNING" I still haven't been at the R&D station enough for it to bother me even if it was happening to me.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

What's listed here is known and being worked on, except for the issues described out R&D. More detail could be useful.
    • Like x 1