Here a few things on how to fix and make pvp better

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by BƖack, Sep 14, 2017.

1. BƖack Dedicated Player

I noticed around today a thread made by Saint nutella - hello to you btw. :] Ok in the answers i have noticed something that really suprised me, and more specifically i felt like devs were interested about fixing pvp also that there is help needed in this direction. So lets talk about what we can do and how we can help the devs to fix pvp.

Let's start up with these 4 main things that imo injured pvp side even more than pre-revamp:

Shields - Currently people who do pvp focus on to have as many shields as possible in their Loadout. It is why because they can switch beetween shields.''One cooldown ends, starts another''.This is very wrong because Shielding Effects absorb now 100% of the damage and so it makes you immune almost all the time.

Solution: One cooldown should affect other cooldowns.I mean here if you use shield its cooldown should hit all the shielding effects.This would make people use their shield with prudence.

Immunity - One of the most important things of pvp has been reduced to its almost nothingness.Immunity lasts now about like 0.5s./ 1s?
    I am not sure about exact timing but anyway it is very short almost didn't noticeable.Immunity is very important thing and without it overall combat system,pvp has no value and meaning.Players should be rewarded during counters.

Solution: Change by extending the immunity and its timing like it was pre-revamp.

HP and MP Regeneration - During Arena and Legends Battles, fighting against opponents after a kill and the time between opponent respawn to start location and the time he comes back on the node, we're stuck at 40%.It happens because HP and MP regeneration is too slow and this also decide about final outcome.

Solution: Here would be very useful one of the used techniques pre-revamp. Do you remember that quick regeneration of HP and MP bar while hitting Sparring Targets? This technique could solve this problem.

I hope my requests will be heard. Thank you for reading. :]
    • Like x 2
  2. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Please use the PvP section of the forums. This will be lost or not looked at otherwise.
  3. hoaxone Committed Player

Who reads the PvP forums lmao for real..
    Edit: The devs don't even read them