henchmen uplink Atlantean?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Dragon, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Black Dragon New Player

I'm not sure if this exists or not, but I've seen some drops that suggests there is an atlantean skin for henchmen. I've always went with the gothic suit/tie types, but having atlantenas sounds like it would fit for my water toon (A reverse mermaid, lower half legs, upper half fish). How could i get this henchmen skin, and does this factor in with the new augment system ? It seems like all the R&D stuff I previously had is now labeled "obsolete" on the description.
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You can buy them for 100 atlantian coins from the Deluge vendor. Fair warning though, they’re a bit... passive.
    • Like x 3
  3. Black Dragon New Player

my CR isn't high enough to get into deluge, lol. Looks like I have a mission now though.
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah, you just BARELY missed the boat on that, so to speak. :D They aren’t cr locked on the vendor and you could earn the coins at any cr in the event versions. Funny how they’re the answer to all one’s prayers until they’re no longer available, but that’s another discussion ;)
  5. BumblingB I got better.

I was like, hey man... You gonna like use that staff or something? Just one is like naw the other two got it.
    • Like x 3
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I was gonna ditch them now, because without the Deluge bonus damage I imagine they’re actually a fairly significant damage loss just lazily doing a range tap every ten seconds. :D
    • Like x 1
  7. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I loved them but my god are they bugged they just just sit back and chill while I do all the work yeah they sound like my Managers ^-^.
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah it’s a shame because I was dead excited for them for more or less the same reasons as the OP but, well... :(
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They seem to be working now. Didn't have any issues yesterday or this morning. We were also having issues with other henchman skins so it wasn't limited to the Atlanteans.
    • Like x 1