Help with a certain atlantis alert feat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xEvangelionx, Nov 10, 2018.

1. xEvangelionx New Player

In the new atlantis alert, there is a feat called Artifact Avoidance. What is the best setup to run in terms of roles? i've been trying but I just cant get it since it seems that the boss just keeps healing himself over and over again when we dont do the mechanics to beat the fight..... Any feedback or help is appreciated. Thanks! :)
  2. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Best is probably 2 dps a troll and a healer...troll to debuff faceless one!

Fastest like i did it?....3 dps and a healer...lol!

Good luck
    • Like x 1
  3. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I have the feat and it's best to have a balanced group of all roles because it's a long fight and you want to keep the adds together to kill them faster so I'd use a tank .
    • Like x 1
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I did it today with a tank, 2 dps and a heal
    • Like x 1
  5. Dannyro19 Active Player

Do you have to have serious burn though? Seems like we were doing no damage to him without disabling artifacts
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

I found 2 strong dps + trol + heal faster than 3 strong dps + heal.
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Basically a controller’s heal and defense debuffs are absolutely key.
  8. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

I don't think serious burn is needed.

As well as on my main I done this on ice alt & him & serious burn don't really go.

Both times I done it 2 dps, 1 heal, 1 troll.
  9. Xibo Loyal Player

I get the feat with 3 DPS + Sorcery Healer but try 2-1-1 instead of 3-1.
  10. Darth Piper Loyal Player

I did it with 2 DPS, 1 Tank, 1 Healer. The tank, during the phases with the Skull active, will stand in the circle between the shield and the sword. When someone gets mind controlled, pull him to you. Much faster than having to tap square all the time.

Alternatively, with my Celestial healer, Consume Soul did something similar to what the tank would do.
  11. Proxystar #Perception

There are multiple set ups you can approach this with.

You just need to make sure you have a dps on point who is doing enough burn to keep the damage up because issues can arise and faceless one can start healing back once people start getting mind controlled.

A troll can be helpful to keep the debuffs on but isn't absolutely necessary if the burn is good
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

2 DPS, 1 Heal and 1 Troll. The troll needs to hit him with debuffs.
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Went in as Hybrid earth tank build...had another dps heal and troll. Healer healed as we stayed over the mind control sigil, the troll spammed heal and def debuffs as the dps and myself burned the boss down.