HELP! My armories are GONE!!

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by bagofboom, Jul 17, 2015.

1. grendel007 Well-Known Player

Yes! This worked for me. Thanks
  2. grendel007 Well-Known Player

Just read your post and yes, this is true with mine too
  3. bagofboom Committed Player

Update: I started this thread in full panic mode before I realized the issue was a bit more widespread and not just MY issue. Anyhow, as none of the things I tried to do to "reinstate" my build(s) seemed to work, I went the long route and hit up the respec machine and did each one that way and saved them. Problem solved. I still have no idea how and why it happened or how it otherwise could have been fixed but the path I chose fixed it and I'm back in the DC Universe no worse for wear. Thanx to devs and Mepps (and everyone else) for their prompt responses and work in fixing the problem. Much appreciated. Long Live DCUO!!
  4. GL_Thing New Player

This also has happened to me today. I am a legendary member runs out on 11/01/15. I am on a PS4 (USPS). I played last on 06/16/15. My last few runs where legendary PVP runs, including lair battles. I logged in this morning & my base has been totally picked up, including armouries, amenities & base items. I thought I might have just picked them up by accident, so I went to replace them, but all my armouries where gone. I then logged into a different character & the same scenario happened to him. I then logged into a villain character, that I haven't used in months & all his stuff was gone as well. So I only tried the 3 of 16 characters, because I did not want to have to replace all my base items on all those characters. The most important thing is the missing armouries though. I cannot change specs without having to go respec every time & that's why I bought 4 armouries. Also I did notice my greed piggy bank was missing... I did not check everything, but I know I couldn't find that base item.

Can someone please help as soon as possible, please!

PSN profile: HyenaTGA
    Character: GLThing
  5. Battle Man Committed Player

I'd be glad to do that, but my Armories are literally gone.
    As in, I cannot even place them back into my base.

When I look in my inventory at Base items, I see 2 of them. There should be 4.
    But when I go into decorate mode, no Armories are available.

So this is a very strange one. I just hope it gets resolved soon, having no Armories is really pretty awful.
    How did I even get by before?
    • Like x 1
  6. bagofboom Committed Player

Lol, right? it seems like there is no life w/out the armories almost, which is why I panicked. I kinda got it sorted but idk if it's truly solved or just loosely rigged and going to happen again. so far so good though. BUT I do have a secondary update on the matter, I was able to fix my tank and dps armory and now have them saved and usable BUT I completely lost all my pvp gear that was in my 3rd armory. Granted it wasn't much, as I don't do a lot of pvp, so the pieces I did have were "valuable" to me. Mainly because I suck at pvp so I don't often run it so it's harder and more work for me to get the pieces. I'm not nearly as concerned with that as I was with my main tank/dps gear and whatnot but still I'd love to know what to do to get it back. Long Live DCUO!!
    • Like x 1
  7. GL_Thing New Player

Any word on an ETA yet? I lose alot of progress waiting for this. I appreciate that you guys are looking in to it though!!
  8. Battle Man Committed Player

You lost actual gear?
    Yikes.

I better check and make sure all mine is in my bank, I just assumed it was.
    If I lose PvP gear I will puke right there on the spot and instantly turn to drugs and alcohol.
  9. OmegaSection9 New Player

Same issue here too. No armories, no base items. no fun :(

On PS Server.
    • Like x 1
  10. bagofboom Committed Player

Ha! That's kinda gross. :confused: Hope it works out so there is no vomit or rehab involved. I lost like 4 or 5 pieces of 80something pvp gear. Not a deal breaker but not a party either. Happened on at least one of my alts also and from chatter in game it seems like it's fairly widespread and not at all solved yet. Grin and bear it at this point, my main is ok atm so I can't complain too much. Good luck.
  11. Doc Voodoo New Player

My wife's armories reset and 6 sp have miraculously vanished
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This will be resolved with Monday morning restarts.
    • Like x 3
  13. GL_Thing New Player

ty buddy!
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is now resolved. Please let us know if you experience any further issue. Thank you for your patience!
    • Like x 1
  15. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

Thank You! (^_^)
  16. bagofboom Committed Player

Much appreciated. Must be working fine as I noticed no irregularities at all today. Thanks team! Long Live DCUO!!
  17. Red lantern 420 New Player

My armory free shows up in inventory base items tab but not in decorator mode please help usps4 member and name RedLantern420
  18. Mystere Well-Known Player

I just had this problem with one of my character's bases. Most of my amenities, teleporters and some armories have disappeared.
  19. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Did you change your base theme or move the base to another spot? Go into decoration mode and see if you can place them again.
  20. Mystere Well-Known Player

No, all I did was switch characters. The amenities dont even show in inventory as items that can be placed.