Help me make my Scarlett Witch come true....

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by StupidCarrot29, Dec 28, 2016.

1. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

Okay so I want my Sorcery character to look something like this (I love Marvel :p)

[IMG]

So I looked through many of the games styles and decided that the best formula for her is:

Hair: Shoulder length ght or Al ghul
    Head: Amazon Soldier
    Chest: Stalwart Defender
    Waist: Tech Sniper
    Legs: Stalwart Defender
    feet: Noble warrior

She will look something close to this:
    [IMG]

Pretty close I think... now here is the problem:
    I have all styles but those 2 stalwart styles (chest and legs). Which I am searching for basically a year now and nobody wants to trade me or tries to scam me. . . you can see all my threads at Metropolis exchange. All I want from you is tell me what you want for those styles (I am premium) or tell me someone you know that has them for trade... thanks in advance :)

P. S. I know you can get them from lockboxes but they never dropped for me :(
    • Like x 2
  2. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Stalwart is a superman style, use to drop in lock boxes all the time a year ago, now it's very rare, and on a female toon looks nothing like that, go to broker, highlight that style , push the appropriate button it will show u what ur toon will look like in that style, stalwart is in no way Scarlett
  3. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

Trust me :) I have looked at broker and its exactly what i am looking for If I happen to finally make her I will post the pics here.
  4. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

[IMG]

This is another toon using it...If it is colored appropriately it will make a great Scarlett
  5. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Guess you're following the Marvel Universe Online blog which does a decent job in recreating iconic Marvel looks. I always went with the MCU Scarlet Witch instead of the comic due to the difficulty of getting certain style drops to match the look.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

Ugh I hate that they didn't gave her a proper costume in the movie :p
  7. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Great job. Especially with the hair color.
  8. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

What? These pictures don't belong to me. I will post mine if I EVER make her.
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Sorry, but after seeing the spelling in the title, all I can imagine for a Scarlett Witch is this character...

[IMG]

...wearing a witch's hat. :D

Maybe I need a nap today. LOL
    • Like x 2
  10. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

I have made up my mind... I just need that stalwart style... Is it THAT rare? I play other games as Scarlet Witch its just that I want her in this game too lol :p
  11. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  12. TioTG New Player

[IMG]Head: Mera /C:FF0000
    Back: Herald of the Black (Elite) /C:FF0000
    Chest: Noble Warrior /C:FF0000
    Hands: Quicksuit /C:FF0000
    Legs: One Piece /C:FF0000
    Feet: Mera ---- Aura: Slim Red Aura

Skin: Human 1 /C:FF4C10 ---- Eyes:Color: FF0000

Hair: Magician / C:6D2400 ---- Makeup Color: 110000