HELP! Legendary Membership doesn't work

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by CinesoMC, Apr 8, 2017.

1. CinesoMC New Player

I bought my membership couple days ago, the transaction went well, my money got sent out, but I still don't have my membership, It even shows that I bought a membership in my account history. I wrote a support ticket, but I did not get any replies. Please help me. :(
  2. CinesoMC New Player

Help meeeee
  3. CinesoMC New Player

Heeeeeeeeelp meeeeee
  4. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

More information needed. Do you pay on Xbox, PC, PS3, PS4? How did you buy your membership (ingame, from store, via steam etc). Why is it so hard for people to supply all relevant information?

Besides that, if you do not get what you paid for the first and most important thread is filling a ticket, at best to every party involved (Daybreak, Sony, Microsoft, Steam etc.).
  5. CinesoMC New Player

PC, from the website, credit card, submited a ticket, did not get a reply
  6. CinesoMC New Player

Can you help me now please?
  7. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Excludes the "typical"/known bugs with subscriptions - PSN: buying subscription and trying to access it on the wrong server, Steam: occasional communication trouble between the payments (happened last at the beginning of this year IIRC - so you just need one ticket. That one however you will have to file:

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/categories/204228467-DC-UNIVERSE-ONLINE

Lower right, orange button "Contact support". After that you will have to sit it out since that is totally on Daybreak. Other users can just help you if you run into a currently or formerly known bug/glitch like the ones I listed. Sadly, Daybreak relies a lot on those other users helping each other. I wouldn't expect any answer before Monday since it's weekend. Still, file your ticket instantly, and add screenshots of your account login showing that you paid to it. DO NOT add these screenshots on the forums.

Last reminder: if you are using multiple accounts on PC, make sure you subscribed with the same account you want to use now - this is a common mistake amongst PC users (for whatever reasons, just had one of these last week).

After that: good luck, and resist spamming since it doesn't make anything faster on their end but may get you banned instead (making things more complicated even).
    • Like x 1
  8. CinesoMC New Player

Ok thanks you very much
    • Like x 1