Hello everyone CR Boost

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Krylissa, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Krylissa New Player

2. Berza Committed Player

There are cr boost, but skipping to cr 210 (the highest available) won't help the kid too much, as he won't have Skill Points, leveled augments and most important Artifacts. So he will have a harder time. Also it would help to know his level/cr, powerset, loadout, focus (superpowers, hybrid, weapons), and rotation of his powers so we can give more and better advice. Oh and his age maybe.
    • Like x 1
  3. Krylissa New Player

well hes not gonna shut up since I told him about it, so, how do I get it?
  4. Krylissa New Player

I made him a tech character and his level is 2, and he has nothing yet except the starter stuff.
  5. Berza Committed Player

If I am right, there is a lvl 25 boost, not sure if there is still a lvl 30, a cr100 and a cr170 boosts. But c210 has a price of around 50 us$. In case you want to use it, in the character selection screen, once you choose a character but before logging in, you should see a green button saying Advance Character Level or something like that (I'm at hospital and can't access the game so this is all from what I remember). Also to have full access to the game, at least past cr83, it's required to buy the DLC's or a membership (there are DLC's under that cr but you can skip them in order to progress with gear. Also there is the event version of the last DLC, accessible to everyone lvl 15 or more, and Death of Superman DLC/permanent event that is accessible to anyone who is at level 30 or have finished one of the last mission on the leveling process.
  6. Berza Committed Player

If he is lvl 2 he should be inside the tutorial, a.k.a The Brainiac Ship. It was revamped from when I last did it but he must use his weapon combined with the first power he received. He will/should be teached the counter system but he must learn to block to survive. I don't know how controls work on switch but the button for blocking is the same for breakouts.
    • Like x 1
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

unfortunately boosting him will for the most part do no good, especially if boosted all the way to end game like tier 7+. DCUO only advances in mechanics the farther along you go, and even FoS (fortress of solitude in tier 3-ish) has a lot of team work requisite mechanics like carrying a crystal over a bridge swarmed by mobs and a similar one in khandaq and a REALLY irritating one in the batcave requiring team coordination. if you MUST boost him, i suggest only to lvl 30 at best, as this will skip the isis fight (which can be quite harrowing at lvl) whcih will plant him in the first tier novice version missions (gorilla island, area 51, etc).
    • Like x 1
  8. Krylissa New Player

I am, he pitched a fit but he is now lv 5 and working to get better, honestly, I an glad I didn't get it for him. I honestly believe it is better to fight for what you want rather than cheat your way through it. I am still however looking for help with beating robin and poison ivy. I have been stuck on it for days without success. Btw, I am an Ice Angel character lv 22 with a cp of around like 230 or something but i'll check when I am back online in a few. My biggest issue is the fact that he stuns me so fast so many times that I never even get a chance to fight as my weapons are grayed out while stunned, and upon flying to a distance I am knocked down and stunned, and when I grab one of those barrels, I get stunned before and after i grab it, there is just no way for me to beat him alone sadly.
    • Like x 1
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

do you have reflection, frost slam, impaling ice, and or winter ward? if so use these, but the best thing to do in conjunction with these is to treat robin like harley quinn and try to range him and the giant plant sub boss as much as possible, activating the aoes/shields i mentioned earlier whenever he gets in melee range to turn his greatest advantage (executive staff stun damage) against him and taking out early any plant minions the sequioa lord spawns. edit: once they're stunned or knocked back and or the mini mobs are dealt with, freeze ray (if using impaling ice), ice bash (if using a heavy damage weapon), or glacier flash (if you can wait 2 lvls to try again) will all be instrumental choices for single target boss burning once robin's staff lunge and sequioa lord's minions are dispatched with.
  10. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

block. It'll counter his flurry attack, you'll be able to attack him for added damage for a few seconds afterwards.