Heavenly Leggings + Accurate item guide?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by JustSome_Chick, Sep 24, 2013.

1. JustSome_Chick New Player

I have a pair of Heavenly leggings, and I can not find any in the broker to preview the style of angelic leggings. I also can't find these leggings Anywhere online right now - it's like they don't exist and yet I am looking at them in my inventory LOL

I can't seem to find a picture of what Angelic style legs look like anywhere, and no guides or databases that either show pictures of the styles, or current relative value of items in the broker.

I know there must be an active database site out there but dcuo-db is not it, and the dcuo wiki is - weak to say the least.

Any pointers? Thanks!
  2. Skrews New Player

[IMG]

the angelic style set
    • Like x 1
  3. JustSome_Chick New Player

Thanks Skrews!

I wonder if anyone is decked out in the female version of Angelic and could post a pic too?

I wonder if we can compile pics of all the sets in male / female in screenshots hehe

I wonder how well the Angelic pants in female will look on my light hero. She's kind of a festive type and the only basic armour style she has on so far is Angelic top - which looks FANTASTIC for her theme lol.
  4. Skrews New Player

5. JustSome_Chick New Player

I did google LOL that result didn't come up for me. Meh! Thanks :)