Heat Vision Blue?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Thunderstrikke, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Mazahs Loyal Player

Sorry bro, the second pic is a oxy acetylene cutting torch. He has the bar on it to make a clean cut.
    You can tell what it is by the knobs which you control the gas flow
    • Like x 1
  2. TheKeefMaster Well-Known Player

So many experts on welding and torches and temps of fire and everything else, didn't know we had so many in our midst.

::grabs popcorn:: "Just smile and wave boys....smile and wave...."
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

"Like striking a match." Had that drilled in my head learning SMAW
    • Like x 1
  4. Mazahs Loyal Player

LOL - lived on a farm growing up. Had to know how to do both!
    • Like x 1
  5. Azreaus Committed Player

"This device converts and magnifies the rays of our yellow sun to boost Kryptonian heat vision to that of a neutron star"
    (from artifact description)

guess what colour Neutron Stars are?

[IMG]
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Not blue.
  7. Knarlydude Loyal Player

[IMG]
  8. Thunderstrikke Well-Known Player

I think I remember from 10th grade chemistry the hottest part of the flame is the orange tip. But who cares? What fire looks like in reality wasn’t my point -my point was what is the color of heat vision in DCU - and it’s clearly red. And I personally would like it to stay that way. I was just trying to get a sense if others generally feel the same way; and it sounds like not really.

PS one show that like 342 people watch (supergirl) does not = 75 years of Superman family history (in comics, cartoons, and movies)
  9. TheKeefMaster Well-Known Player

I agree dude, I'm an old schooler and heat vision has always been red for me. I get why DCUO put it as blue, theyprobably just wanna make the distinction that a blue flame is really really hot = your artifact is better than average.

And don't get discouraged by people on the forums either, they rarely answer the actual question, most are experts at everything, and having a genius level IQ is commonplace.
  10. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

Will we be able to shoot butterflies out of our eyes?

11. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame
  12. Version San Diego Active Player