Up-Votes Needed Healing Patchwork Bounties

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Pale Rage, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I noticed this yesterday, and today: while healing the bounties, a member or two in the team was not getting healed. No pvp flag, no duel on, just normal pve player not getting healed during bounty fights. I even stood right beside the person not getting healed and cast Electrogenesis, and it went much further away to someone instead of hitting the person I was trying to put it on (closest ally).
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Are you sure his PvP flag wasn't on? Only he and members of the opposite faction can see his PvP flag.
    • Like x 1
  3. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I asked the handful of people that I couldn't heal, if they were pvp flagged, they said no.
    2 of the people, I'm pretty sure would know if their pvp flag was on, as they were obviously veteran players (you can usually tell by their play style).
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I thought you said it was only one or two? Now it's more than two?
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Yesterday, and today, a "member or two" in the team: I have 2 healers, potentially meaning 1-2 per team, per healer, x2 days = 4 to 8 potential members not getting healed.

Per my original statement, without you knowing I have 2 healers, would mean 2 to 4 people, so yes, obviously, it would be more than 2 right there.
    • Like x 1
  6. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Also, that would be "assuming" that I only ran the bounties 1 time per healer, which would be a terrible assumption to be under.
  7. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Actually now that U bring this up, its happened to me lots of times recently.
    Im a dps an often am unable to recieve heals even if im rite beside the healer. I too do NOT have my pvp flag on. I am strictly PVE