Healer Sorcery loadout help please

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Soke_Remy_Gambit, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

So looking for suggestion on healing loadout. And stat points where to put them for the healing role. Please and thanks. I've got my dps end rocking and now that I've got a second armory would love some suggestions on a loadout. Right now basically running the dc blog guide as a loadout. Thanks in advance
  2. Version San Diego Active Player

Sorcery has a good healing kit. While some powers can work better in certain situations, you gotta mess around and find what you like that works for you. I am not big fan of channel heals but invocation is a good heal. I typically do not use it(personal preference). One load out I use is a soul bolt load out.
    Ritualistic word, shard of life, priority heal, soul bolt, boon, and arbiter. In arbiter use karmic suspension in place of the arbiter sc. It is a lot of spamming bolt clipped with priority or word. Use karmic on cd. You can go in arbiter a lot, works well with sc mods and scrap artifact. Just an easy mode load out.

If I do not feel like running that I use
    Word, shard, priority, circle, boon, soul well.

Word, shard, priority, soul siphon, boon, transmute.

I will run transcendence if I think a group shield will be needed.
    It can be fun and help you learn what you like if you run loadouts you would not run normally. Almost like a personal challenge. Soul bolt, transmute, soul siphon, shard, boon, and grand summoning can be fun to run as well when your messing around.
  3. Version San Diego Active Player

As far as points, heal crits, resto at least to 100, then maybe might/power some if you having power issues. Run arbiter and you should not have power issues, it is unlimited power. Soul Cloak is nice if you run a sc, Omegahydren a good choice, Demons fang is good too, with brawling mastery every 12 seconds get a little bust in power back. The starheart is okay but better used if there is a second heal that does not use it, extra health buff that stacks with others and helps dps using the tetra artifact, if there is one. So many venom wrist and solar amplifiers. Gives better stats but if no one runs cog or tetra then no one gets group buff.
  4. Kestral Committed Player

The main DC blog guide is the best loadout i've seen, though sometimes it's better to use Shard of Life if the tank doesn't need the Circle of protection or if you are running with two sorcery healers. The watcher loadout is not recommended the pet got nerfed way too much to have much use after revamp.

P.S. Oh hybrid is also not recommended despite the intention. Maybe after augments this will be different? but for now Superpowered is the best way to keep your power up for a sorcery healer as there is usually no reason for us to sink skill points into might with the recommended loadout.