Head style stack/Overlay?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ergotth, May 20, 2022.

1. Ergotth Committed Player

Something I always though could help customization in this game is allowing us to wear "two head styles at the same time". Just... lemme elaborate better:
    A lot of head styles would look great together, and some head styles miss something that would makie it better.
    For instance, who wouldn't love to be able to wear the Slimlines or the Skull head style under a hood? Or who else is like me who LOATHES helmets that go with full armours but leave the nape of the neck exposed? Wish I could slap the Slimline under it to close that pesky gap!

Or add those demonic Horns to another head style! Or the Amazon tiaras too! A lot of possibilities if we could stack two styles together.
    • Like x 1
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

No idea how possible this would be, though I certainly wouldn't be against it if they could do it. If not, they could always make some of these styles into other types as well (like a face style version for the skull head so you can wear it and a hood that way and be the Skeletor of your dreams) or do what they did for the animal ears and have the regular versions in whatever slot they are and then the accessory version. Stuff like the skull face or horns would make a lot of sense for such a thing. And doing it with the animal ears has already been a game changer. My character Atomikit is a fox woman and she wears the Split Personality hat but for some reason it doesn't show the ears through even though much crazier styles like the Red Hood helmet do. Guess they were stuffed under her hat or something lmao. It drove me nuts for forever, but with these animal ear accessories Atomikit can finally have her dang ears AND her hat! I'd LOVE to see all sorts of new avenues for character designs opened up like this. Maybe I could give my dragon girl horns via the Avatar of Sin horns or something AND a crown/tiara (she has the Mera crown rn). Or, as previously referenced, someone could channel their inner Skeletor! And that gap between the armor and helmet thing you mentioned has often drove me nuts as well. On some characters, you can just change the skin color to hide any gaps because apart from said gaps there's not really any skin shown anyway. But that's not really an option if it's the Armored Detective helmet with their eyes visible or the character just otherwise has skin showing. I'd certainly support having a sorta "patch" to throw over these gaps lmao. Continuing what's been done for the animal ears would open up so many new doors!
  3. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

This idea also came to me some time ago, but it could be broader than just the head, because the chest as well as the back, can also have the right to beautiful possible combinations.
  4. Ergotth Committed Player

The game itself doesn't show any limitations with styles clipping through one another, take for instance the Astral Alloy humongous shoulderplates and put with Kryptonian Medico's weird cape that also cover the shoulders, and they will pretty much mix together. They could simply duplicate the Head style tab so you have 2 tabs with the same styles to put like any other style, or convert some choice hoods into accessories as we already have head accessories too, we don't have THAT MANY hoods anyway, the best ones for the case being Runed Hood, Druid, Vengeful and Apokoliptian Amazon, to name a very few.