He-Man Movie

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by sirzap, Aug 20, 2015.

1. sirzap Well-Known Player

2. dngnb8 Devoted Player

The Thor Movies pretty much sucked
    • Like x 3
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The only question is: who are they fore-running for the part of Orko? o_O
  4. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Who's gonna be He-Man? let me guess... Chris Pratt.
    • Like x 1
  5. SladeOriley New Player

It is long overdue .
  6. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

This one is a tough nut to crack, isn't the Master of the Universe lore a bit muddled?
  7. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

I can't get to the link, so can someone tell me if they are doing a stand-alone movie or a Masters of the Universe Cinematic Universe like DC and Marvel? That'd be interesting.
  8. Lemon Lass New Player

♡What about reprising Dolph To play an older He-man

OR even better have him play King Randor! Look I know the first He-man movie is on the level of high grade cheese. ...but still it would be epic to have him.

AND IF ♡♡♡♡SHE-RA♡♡♡♡ IS NOT IN THIS MOVIE I'M GOING TO
    MARCH STRAIGHT UP TO HOLLYWOOD! •••••••••••••
    • Like x 3
  9. The Vigilante Committed Player

Kellan Lutz should play He-man. He should also play Thor.

[IMG]

The Thor movies were good except for the parts that took place on earth or any of Jane's parts. The parts in Asgard and the other realms (except Earth) were actually awesome to me.

If the movie stays on/in Eternia and does not come to Earth like in Thor or the original Masters Of The Universe movie (which I actually liked) it should be good.
  10. dngnb8 Devoted Player

[IMG]

Here is your He Man!
    • Like x 1
  11. The Vigilante Committed Player

You are such a troll
    • Like x 1
  12. dngnb8 Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. The Vigilante Committed Player

I sincerely hope you can someday transcend whatever has made you so unhappy and bitter and that you find peace. Trying to make others unhappy because you are will only make you even more unhappy.
  14. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

Dinklage springs to mind
    • Like x 1
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Would rather have Barney as Prince Adam than some K Lutz haven't even heard of before
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yes, or Troyer (he's still around, isn't he?)
  17. The Vigilante Committed Player

I had never heard of Stephen Amell or Grant Gustin but they are great as Arrow and The Flash.
    You have never seen an actor that you liked for a part but prior to seeing the movie was not familiar with them? I was not familiar with Hemsworth but he did a pretty good Thor.

Also I am surprised you have never heard of Lutz, he has been in a lot of movies and tv shows.
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not American, and don't go to the movies very often
  19. The Vigilante Committed Player

Oh, well, then you probably don't know many actors prior to seeing them in comic book movies? You said you would rather have Barney play He-man rather than someone you haven't heard of before but if you don't see movies often you have to be very unfamiliar with many actors so not having heard of someone seems a strange criteria for someone who, admittedly, does not go to the movies often.
    • Like x 1
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Also counts that have grown up with Doogie Houser :p

It's all about personal preference, isn't it? o_O