He-Man inspired powers

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Wallachia, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Wallachia Devoted Player

So, we already can kinda make He-man in dCUO, since we have the Battle Harness style. And now, with the upcoming crossover where they will put classical He-Man on Injustice comics (IT'S TRUE, GOOGLE IT UP), is there a possibility that we could get He-Man powers?

"But Wallachia, this was barely announced and you already want it in the game? "

WELL, YES, CONSIDERING HOW MUCH WATER TOOK TO BE RELEASES, IF I ASK IT NOW WE MAY GET IT IN 2026.

So, do you think He-man based powers would be cool?

If you say "serums" you will not win in life >:{
    • Like x 1
  2. Tilz Loyal Player

Damn.. wanted to say serums.. :[

Then i'll say earth + iconics. :)
    • Like x 2
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Weapon choice could be either Brawling or One-Handed as well.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

He-girl's powers are... strength, that's it
    • Like x 2
  5. Mazahs Loyal Player

And questionable clothing and hair choices
    [IMG]

I grew up with He-Man, so I love the idea, BUT I'd rather keep my HOPE up for something else.
    • Like x 7
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Technically, the questionable clothing choice was that of Princess Adwina :p
  7. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

I see what you did there..
  8. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

No need to limit your HOPE, He-Man could be the next tank set (maybe a bit predictable) and then we could have like...shadow for the next controller.

Either way, I'm trying to keep my HOPE alive as well.
  9. Miss Adora Loyal Player

to be honest, He-Man/She-Ra has Super strength, enhanced Speed, enhanced Stamina. So don't see how they can make power base off of them. I would like to see a He-man inspired and She-Ra inspired costume. Even a Prince Adam and Adora inspired costume at least and weapon style.
  10. Plowed In Loyal Player

It’s funny because every other style I try out ends up looking like He-Man...running joke for 2+ years in the league. :)
    • Like x 1
  11. nawanda Loyal Player

If we ever get any more power sets, I have a feeling the first we will hear about it is when it goes on PTS. They don’t have a good track record of following through on timescales, whereas we as a community have a great track record of hammering them for it.
  12. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Electric, WM & maybe an iconic power and you're set. :)

Then you too can hold aloft your magic sword and shout I HAVE THE POWWWWWWERRRRRR!!!! :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Celestial holy side, melee base, anoint for precision buffs, 1 hand etc.
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Hey guys, i'm making my usual rounds of sprinkling some bitter tasting reality. :D No new powers coming for the foreseeable future. Plus as much as I loved He-man as a kid, a powerset based on him would be a colossal waste of resources for such a beyond boring idea...no ifs, ands or buts about it. If there's EVER a "super strength" based powerset it'll likely be or should be based on Kryptonians (where at least there'll be something vaguely resembling variety in contrast). He-Man would have to wait in line behind that particularly popular request.

Anywho...y'all can go back to the pipe dream...see y'all in-game. ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Dene Devoted Player

LOL

in the other thread thread I said you were such a gentle soul.. in this one? "crusher of dreams" lol
    • Like x 2
  16. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Sorry but do to the fact that He-Man is not a DC property, it would be impossible for DGC to legally use anything He-Man related in the game.
    • Like x 1
  17. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

You already can pull off she ra looks though.
  18. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I'm not 100% sure that you're being serious here. :D You may as well ask for a powerset based off of "My little pony."

As for future powersets, these are the ideas I have:

Healer: Chemicals (you'll notice I didn't say serums) - This would be more of a mad scientist healer power using combinations of chemicals to produce a certain result. Apply A and then B and you get a strong DoT or HoT. Apply A and then C and you get A burst heal with temporary increased health pool, etc. Think rage but as a healer power and with the healer keeping everyone from rage crashing pretty much, lol.

Tank: Shadows - This tank would function on a phase-type mechanic. Timing is critical because its strength is completely ignoring damage (basically the attacks pass through you without hitting). Teleporting is another tanking mechanic that keeps adds following you around. This is a glass cannon tank, very vulnerable if not played properly but strong when handled correctly.

Troll: Robotic Tech - This troll would give power via multiple robots (yeah, lol, as if trolls need actual mechanics, right?). On the DPS side, attacks would all feature robots and turrets, but not be actual pets in most cases (think little circular orbs circling around you and shooting lasers as DoT, for example). Supercharges would transform you into a walking tank (think Cyborg Superman with huge cannons or tentacles, etc.) or a robotic dinosaur (still working on that one, lol). This powerset would be all about layering DoTs that are shorter but much more powerful than nature (kind of like what electricity used to be like).
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Since He-Man "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe" has a similar power set to Captain Marvel, "The World's Mightiest Mortal", I'd say we need a Power Set inspired by the Marvel Family characters! Then you could make He-Man! ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

DC already has the Hanna-Barbera crossover comics ( such as Future Quest [Johnny Quest] Scooby Apocalypse [Scooby Doo] Wacky Raceland [Wacky Races] for example). In fact, there was a brief DC comics series with a He-Man and Thundercats crossover about a year ago or so: https://www.readdc.com/He-Man-Thund...Rlc2t0b3AvZ3JpZExpc3QvcmVjb21tZW5kZWRmb3J5b3U.

I can only assume that DC wants to keep Filmation separate from its original creations for DCUO.

However, it would be interesting if DC releases a crossover for He-Man/Captain Marvel for something like that.
    • Like x 1