Hawkgirl is stingy with her mark.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by inferno, Dec 14, 2019.

1. inferno Loyal Player

For villains, Is Hawkgirl consistent with her daily mark? Is it on a 24 hour rotation? Sometimes I get a mark from her, sometimes it shows the "claimed" icon. It only happens on my villain toons. And I am POSITIVE I have not claimed it and I don't claim the mark after 9 p.m. pst, so I know it wasn't caught in reset.
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

That was supposed to be fixed, but I also did not get one last night on my villains. Apparently we'll be getting another 'rewards' box at some point. Apparently Hawkgirl has not come to terms with working along side the 'bad guys' and holds it back still.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Hawkgirl gives the daily mark but she also gives the weekly mission to do four daily missions for a specific NPC (such as Lieutenant Thrasher). If you're seeing the icon above her head that means you have to use RBs then that's for the weekly mission. Unless I'm mistaken none of the NPCs that have given the free daily mark in the past ever had an icon above their heads after claiming the mark.

In my own experience I've claimed the free mark on my villain character every day without fail since it was fixed.
  4. merrygoblin Well-Known Player

I'm playing the Thanagar open world dailies with two villains, and she wasn't for a time giving the villians the free mark, I've not had problems with it since it was fixed.

Maybe it's just me though (and random choice of response), but Hawkgirl seems to be more brusque with villains claiming the free mark ("We have work to do!") than with heroes ("Welcome back to Thanagar!"). It would seem she's as much a fan of working with villians as Calculator is of working with the heroes...
  5. inferno Loyal Player

I think I've found the problem. For all my toons, I warped to Thanagar for the first and every time, so i find it strange that for a select few of my toons (villains) Hawkgirl did not give the daily; plus the first week we never got any at all. I realized that on my journal , under events, the mission "Trouble in thanagar" was still there. I now find that if I warp to HoD and use the teleporter to Thanagar, it will activate Hawkgirl for that daily mark. I just find it weird it only happened on SOME of my villains.