Having a hard time sorting through leagues

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by chubbychase, Feb 15, 2014.

1. chubbychase New Player

Let me start by saying I thought about where I should post this, as I wasn't sure how to go about it...I have been thinking about leaving my league for a US based league (time zones suck) for some time, but I didn't really want to reach out to any of the mainstream ones I know of because I wouldn't fit well there.

So, like most things I have questions about, I decided to hit and read the forums. The league recruitment section is a hot mess; more so after they merged PC and PS into the same forum. Is it possible that both the community and devs could help get the following going, so that people like me, who lurk for the most part, could have an easier time finding appropriate information on the official forums (starting with this section)?

Segregate the thread titled "The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread" by StickyPerfectLegend into four, and sticky them:
    • [USPC - Villain] The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread
    • [USPS - Villain] The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread
    • [USPC - Hero] The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread
    • [USPS - Hero] The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread
    Under the "Welcome to the League Recruitment Center!" thread, could a recommendation be placed to start thread titles with "[Platform - Faction Name]" e.g. [USPC Villain]?

Hopefully, in the future, something can be implemented to filter threads through in both Metropolis Exchange and League Recruitment sections (such as radio or check boxes during thread creation and options added nearby breadcrumbs for filtering) during thread creation. For now; however, this would help a a lot...I noticed most Trading posters are a lot better when it comes to thread titles than League Recruitment posters :( can we get the trend started here? Pretty please?

Thank you much for your time and attention!
    ~Chubby
    • Like x 1
  2. Captain CdViper New Player

We are the Incredible Smashers and we are a USPC HERO league looking for friends to join our league, we are looking to help whoever is not lvl 30 and we are willing to reach higher as we grew higher levels we are going to end the game together and help new comers to do the same. I am looking to do everything in this game PVE, PVP however the main reason is to meet people and have friends, why you ask? Because I live a busy life and mostly I have the most time to meet and interact with other people that have the same likes as me, are online. If you feel the same way, fill out an application so we can add you next time we go online. We are active and we like to talk so we use vent and we use our website forums. We have a lot of fun in this league. Interested? Click Here