Having a few issues with the game, not sure if it's a problem on all platforms?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FESTER665, May 12, 2014.

1. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I'm hoping that it's not just my league that seems to be having all these problems, but wanted to see how many others are having issues with things in the game. It seems to be the worst for those of us in league who are playing on PS4's but I don't know if it's just us or not....

One of the biggest issues is the chat is constantly going out. Anytime we get 8+ people in a chat channel it drops out for people. Then when people relog to get their chat back other people will then have theirs cut out. It's a vicious cycle that's just getting extremely irritating. Previously all sound would go out and we would get "the chopper", and now just the chat goes out and we keep the game sound. If it were the other way around and we only lost the game sound but chat stayed it would be better but ideally we really would like to hear each other AND the game.

On Saturday night (our raid nights are usually Friday and Saturday nights) we eventually went to the party chat on PS4 which is good for those of us on PS4 but it excluded the few PS3 players since they cannot join group chat.

The other huge issue right now is people freezing on their PS4's. It seems to happen shortly after peoples chat goes out, then someone will freeze up and have to relog. It's nice that it's faster just having to close the app, but it's still a pain when you're going for a speed feat but you have to spend the first 5 minutes of an instance relogging and trying to get chat to work....

Every time we freeze we get the following error code: CE-34878-0

I love playing the game on PS4 over my PS3 but these issues are just becoming way too common as of late. I would say maybe it's something on my end but it's happening to every single PS4 player in the league at this point.

Can anyone confirm if these things are happening for other platforms and/or servers (We're on USPS), and if a green name reads this do you guys have any fixes for these issues in the pipeline? It's hard to enjoy all the new content when you're relogging 5 times in 2 hours to play.
  2. KidMidnight Loyal Player

while i haven't been getting that specifically (i'm on the ps3 still...) two nights ago the sound on the game was very staticky upon logging on. thats never happened before. i thought i was in an area where it was raining. jiggling my mic helped a little. it went away and hasnt been back since.

last night the game was pretty much unplayable for me for about an hour. the lag was so back i thought i was freezing. what was happening to me was similar to what happens in the JSA headquarter part of the Wotl ops. i would freeze for five seconds at a time. i had to restart four, five times in a row.

i'm attributing this to so many people being on last night. logging on the premium and legendary bars were at 50% and ftp was pretty near 100. havent seen those numbers in a long time.

what youre going through is the main reason im still holding off on getting a ps4.

that and rent.