Has Trigon become ethereal in Trigon's Prison?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Anak Panah, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Trigon seems to have become ethereal in Trigon's Prison.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  3. The Fairy Well-Known Player

He's turnin into a HL construct and will be absorbd in Oa's central battery. After a few years the Guardians will modify the rings so that every Green Lantern user will be able to summon him through will power.
    • Like x 2
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

P.S. - It's not just Trigon's Prison. It's Trigon himself (leading me to believe that TheLorax was right about him being in the upcoming episode perhaps). Ran UMe last night and he's the same in there as well. The same parts of his face.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I seriously doubt Trigon is going to be in Judas Contract. I'm thinking maybe a new Stabilizer event or an intentional easter egg to some upcoming style or Halloween related.
    Edit: We already have his belt ingame, and that's highlighted. I'm hoping a brand new gear/style set.
    • Like x 2
  6. GLCoulter New Player

Is there anyone who would be nice enough to give me a Green Lantern Corp. Emblem I'm making a green Lantern I'm a huge fan and would love to get the full look down I don't have anything to give yet but after I do a few missions with it I'll pay what I can. Please help I'm on PS4 US server
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

while we already have holo trigon in titans sim duo, i'm really hoping lorax might still be right about a trigon related halloween style. especially since meg mentioned about the time that trigon was going ethereal as an easter egg to titans sim that they were already working on halloween styles. if it weren't for the fact that they start working on styles 6 months ahead of time i'd almost call that a coincidence......
    • Like x 1