Has the staff addressed lack of info on powers?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Thechemicals, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Thechemicals New Player

I have been using airburst like a tool and decided to google "airburst dcuo combat". What i found really irritated me because the power does not say this and the update explains it in one sentence within a sea of patch notes...Basically i have been using this power for months thinking it provided the benefit the description said it does. The game lacks description and now game changes to powers arent described either. This is a serious problem for me.

Here you are as promised from Game Update 18 Patch Notes -
    Combat:
    • Superpowers with a damage component that are usable while controlled may no longer be used while under a control effect that cannot be broken such as counter attacks.
  2. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

You are right but surely you noticed that Airburst was grayed out when countered, thus making it unusable and not doing a thing for you.
  3. Thechemicals New Player

ill have to look at it again because airburst has never been grayed out for me as long as i have power. You may be right but this is some seriously important information and to say "anytime you are restrained or knocked into the air- using airburst gives back power" is a lie.