Has everyone stopped queuing?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by OMNILEGION_EU, Aug 6, 2017.

1. majosea Dedicated Player

want more players ?
    1 make the game fun not a grind like second or third job , most people what (work) they play the game to relax & have (fun)
    2 make the game friendly casual players , and alts
    3 fix pvp and giving back to support role gear for pvp .
    4 bring back synthetic mods as a option , I should never have to sub just to mod , forcing to sub pushes players away it should aways be a choice .
    5 make sub worthwhile , last time I sub was for the flash mask free with sub . do more stuff like , styles and auras that you might have more subs ,
    • Like x 4
  2. Gimpy Loyal Player

So how's that "High CR ruining low tier content" for "new players" (old players leveling alts/newcharacters that want to "enjoy content properly") situation going?

A merger of U.S. and U.K. servers might be an option?

The latency times combined with individual's CPU and internet speeds will mean "skills" won't matter so much anymore.

Speed will matter and Barry Allen won't win when he's driving a Moped.
    • Like x 4
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

at this point US villain side needs it too. Takes longer to form groups then it does to beat the content, unless you know ppl or in leagues with 10+ active ppl on when you play and are at your level.
    • Like x 3
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I agree, all the complaining led nowhere, b/c people are back to square 1 IMO.
    • Like x 3
  5. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Can confirm, it's crap and I have a newfound hate for alts
    • Like x 3
  6. Max Dragonard Well-Known Player

And yet, the first 30 levels of the game are almost entirely SOLO content. It's almost like a "bait and switch."

"Look, here's a solo player friendly super hero game! Naw, just f***king with ya. It's actually targeted towards group play, but we won't let you know that until you've subscribed and hit level 30."
    • Like x 7
  7. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Excelent point and I think most MMO's are setup this way. There's just no smooth transition from solo to group content.
    • Like x 1
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Hero Side: LFG: 205 DPS for DWFE - OLYE - GOME

Four Days = Zero runs

And this was the week everyone should have already had the progress point.

I forget if it was this thread or another but someone had a great idea... If your CR is beyond relevancy (too high to get Marks) then you automatically get the progress point. This would make it much easier to run Elite Raids and get old feats out of the way.
    • Like x 1
  9. VariableFire Loyal Player

Elite content has always been a bleeding edge endgame thing. I don't doubt that it's probably gotten worse along with everything else. It's just that as someone who primarily uses the queue I've noticed that elite content almost never pops even during busy times, even for content that has been vastly outgeared and long past relevant.
    • Like x 1
  10. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Imo, bringing back support role gear for pvp has to be in conjuction with RPS system (Tank/Healers/Controllers). No RPS, no support role gear.

Imo, right now, with the way Pvp is, pvp gear is more of a crutch, since there is less need to respect combat mechanics, and without the shield meta, pvp would be even more pure pew pew.

And trying to bring back RPS would be too troublesome. So best and easiest thing is a total hard reset. Pvp gear only for the style, not the stats. Real pvpers can still rock without the gear advantage.
  11. majosea Dedicated Player

this what that players do , then the devs don't listen to the full player base , and only rely of a few of the players feedback
    game update 36, 47, & 73.
    [IMG]
  12. JasonIsley Devoted Player

He's cute, he single? Digits?
    • Like x 1
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yeah, he appears to have a full set of digits from the video.
    • Like x 1
  14. Dene Devoted Player

He is a "famous" or "infamous" youtuber - and as I type this I think his toon is SMILEb4death - english EU player
  15. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Thanks!
  16. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

thats because most people dont do elite content simply b/c its not worth it for several reason heres mine:

1 - the gear doesn't give enough bonuses for the extra grind
    2 - as you mentioned, in order to even do elite you must beat regular 1st.

IMO the elite set should be as I have suggested in the past renown based (4 bars in the description of each piece of the elite gear)

weapon, chest, legs, would be in 1 set / bar
    head, back, shoulders, would be in 1 set / bar
    U. belt, 2 rings, face, neck, would be in 1 set / bar
    waist, feet, hands, trinket, would be in the 1 set / bar

and each bar would be around 100k renown each and once you get say 100k renown, and unlock bar 1 it would unlock a set of perks which you would get to choose base on how you play.

Unlock full set / bar and get a set bonus + the bonuses that you picked out to have while wearing the gear.

now you are probably asking how would this be possible with only getting renown from elite raids? That would change, you'd get renown from everything but depending on CR is how much renown you would get.

For example AoJ is top content if we had this now:

solo - 100 renown
    duo (had there been duos) - 250
    alerts - 500
    raids - 750
    elite raids - 1250
    elite alerts - 700-800
  17. loupblanc Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Anyway, character name is ORBIT. EUPS player, iirc. No longer posting DCUO videos or any game videos on youtube.
    • Like x 1
  18. Malachee Committed Player

Couldn't the same thing be said of the "choices" that the Devs made in creating the revamp?

I think we're seeing those "consequences" in a BIG way...and it's not looking pretty.
    • Like x 2
  19. Dene Devoted Player

apologies.. names were all over the place
  20. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Except the difference is development can make changes all they want. Players can either adapt to those changes or stop playing. What players can't do, is ruin everyone else's experience just because they're having a bad time.
    • Like x 1