Has everyone stopped queuing?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by OMNILEGION_EU, Aug 6, 2017.

1. OMNILEGION_EU Well-Known Player

Its 12:45pm on a Sunday here in the UK which used to be a busy time for DCUO however i just queued up for EVERY SINGLE T1-T7 RAID + ALL T5-7 ALERTS and it didnt pop. :confused:

My settings have task force activated and no to join in progress.

Theres like 30 raids and another 20 alerts lol how did nothing pop?

I was queued for 12 mins then gave up and closed the game.

I refuse to believe that out of everyone thats supposed to be online , theres no groups of 8 or 4 queuing for anything between T1-T7. It doesn't make sense.

Esepcially when i used to play back when T3 was the top tier and everything insta popped. Ive always pugged in DCUO without a problem.

I was going to make a water character when it comes out but if i cant pug higher content , i dont even want to bother with low tiers lool

Do people just not pug anymore? :(
    • Like x 2
  2. VariableFire Loyal Player

Welcome to stat revamp.
    • Like x 21
  3. OMNILEGION_EU Well-Known Player

Someone said on the DCUO Facebook page that the census shows 36K players have stopped playing since the revamp.

Obviously its only hear say but regardless something needs to be done for the queuing , maybe cross server queues if possible?

I dont know how servers work so probably not possible.
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

is this super great?
    • Like x 9
  5. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

How would the census have shown that? I'm curious.
    • Like x 6
  6. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Exactly. Expect more to come.
    • Like x 4
  7. JasonIsley Devoted Player

What were you queued up as and do you have role optional on/off, Task Force X on/off
  8. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Also was your LFG chat quiet? Are people forming groups instead of blind queuing?
  9. Plowed In Loyal Player

I think a lot more people are using the" role optional: off" for older content now. What roles did you queue up for?
  10. OMNILEGION_EU Well-Known Player

I dont even know what the census is, they was having a debate about it all on the FB page , i just flicked through and saw the census mentioned. Anyways neither here nor there, we all know theres been a drop in playerbase , the number doesnt matter , its high enough to notice the difference.

Both on

Dead quiet. About 2 people shouting for a group but i was in the Watchtower if that makes a difference. Not sure where everyone hangs out now , been away a while.
    • Like x 1
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Its been like this a long time for my part
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

But at least the l33t players got their game back;-)
    • Like x 10
  13. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Summer time + stat revamp even i prefer to go out for some grill before winter came and you know :
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. EP Ice Loyal Player

Hero or villain side? When I am on my villain (US server) the LFG barely moves and it's hard to find groups for dox bounties and war-torn village bounties. Also, I still have FOS 2 and Inner in my journal because I could never find a group to do it and queing never popped.
    • Like x 1
  15. Mightyhon Well-Known Player

I have been trying to find people to play older raids too, but there are no players :(
    While I like that we sorta have stats clamping in all content now, I guess devs forgot to implement rewards... end game players won't queue to old alerts & raids just for fun it seems...
    • Like x 3
  16. OMNILEGION_EU Well-Known Player

Im a hero EU. Always wanted to be a villain but when i tried it was just way too difficult to get a group together.

Lower tier content just looks impossible to get groups for. I feel so sorry for new players.
    • Like x 4
  17. xsamhellx Level 30

Restarted after 2 year break two months ago. As soon as revamp hit ques take three to four times longer to get into instance. A ton of people quit I'm lucky if I get one raid done a day. Also most do the cr100 skip que for T5 and que time is cut in half and full of cr100s.
    • Like x 7
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

That's funny, since the census isn't even working at the moment.
    • Like x 9
  19. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Too lazy to do old content, mostly because can't bother explaining mechanics unless its tank and spank, assuming they even know how to do that.

also no good rewards there anymore.
    • Like x 3
  20. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

I miss the days of queueing into Dox or Nexus and grabbing some quick 5 MoV.
    • Like x 14