Has Appeared! US Hero League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Emilisa, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Emilisa New Player

Has Appeared is a new up and coming league on US Hero side. This is an EU league located on the US server hero side. We are returning Vet players looking to establish an EU prime time/US daytime league. This league is very new so it's still a work in progress, looking to establish a core group and foundation.

A little about the leaders:

Shyinx (leader) is a 7 year Vet of the game. Currently mains as Tank/DPS (Rage), but has played all roles and powers. Very knowledgeable of all roles, powers, feats, and always willing to help teach new people.

On to myself (ewww hate talking about me :p ). I am a 6 year Vet of the game. I am a main Celestial Healer/DPS. I have played all roles and powers in the game, and I am always willing to help and teach new people.

We have both ran very successful leagues over the years so this isn't foreign to us. Will spare you all the name dropping :p

Currently no SP/CR requirement. We are looking for good people active during our play schedule to build something amazing with.

If you have any questions feel free to message me here on the forums, or send a tell to "Shyinx" , "Emilisa" , or "Emilana" in game.
  2. Emilisa New Player

Bump, because we like new members :D
  3. GodLikeSuperHero Active Player

I like the name... that usually attracts me to a certain league.. I'm in the US though
    • Like x 1
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

This league is US as well, they just play during EU prime time, which is usually early in the morning if you're going by US time zones
    • Like x 1
  5. Emilisa New Player

Fatal is right, we are a league on US server. We just typically play US morning/afternoons (by your timezone). Also, thank you, I like unique league names too :D
  6. iCrim New Player

so i am guessing this league goes by the +0 GMT timezone ? i am currently an aussie player looking for a good USPC Hero league
    • Like x 1
  7. Emilisa New Player

Give us a shout in game if you'd like to give us a try. One or both of us should be on after shutdown. Still very new and small, but would love to welcome you to our growing little family! :D
  8. iCrim New Player

i will be on when servers come up , message you on emilisa ?
    • Like x 1
  9. Emilisa New Player

Need a cozy league to call home? Send us a message! :D
  10. kay526 New Player

hey was curious about ur leage if u could get back to me it would be cool :)
    • Like x 1
  11. Emilisa New Player

Hey! Are you going to be on after shutdown? You can send me a tell in game on either Emilisa or Emilana if you like :D
  12. kay526 New Player

yea i will be
    • Like x 1
  13. kay526 New Player

im logged in now shimmering wave
    • Like x 1
  14. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Bump, because I support the Celestial community :p
    • Like x 1