Has anything improved the last year plus

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by lukelucky, Jan 23, 2019.

1. lukelucky Devoted Player

When I left it was because of a few reason

Luck based rewards and items u wanted to buy for real money was hidden behind a system designed to cheat u.

Content. Dcuo use to be fun and challaging. Certainly required a team effort and a decent understanding of both our roles and powers.
    Once dcuo opted to turn all content into quick mindlessly easy content for the sole purpose of being quick replay spammable content the game lost something

I'd ask about pvp but no way that's fixed and I will skip the balance question knowing that's the same as always

A quick sum up of did it get better is has dcuo implemented decent profit making tactics or use the same underhanded non sense that has driven players away and has content been adjusted to a point everyone can enjoy or is it still for newbs and spamming replays
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

1. Yes, TC are still alive and well.
    2. Imo, content from a tank point of view has gotten a bit more difficult. Honestly its the elite runs that have the difficulty that suits me. The reg raids hold a mid level difficulty feel, but much better than the last 2 dlc.
    3.a.Nope, no pvp. Notta.
    b.Ive always seen all powersets being somewhat balanced after the revamp, and still do.
  3. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Have we as a people improved in a year?

Naah, we helpless.
    • Like x 8
  4. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Just subbed for a month because I have nothing else to play. Looks to be the same ol, same ol. Fun for now, we’ll see if We take another 6^ months off.
  5. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

TC still here and will be to the end. But now we have 2nd chance vendor, that sell rewards from old TCs for Quarks(no RNG).

We have 3 difficulties of content:
    1. Event - very easy. Can be done on autopilot by everyone 10+lvl. Don't require roles.
    2. Normal - not hard, not too easy. Good for casual players that play solo and don't want spend hours to try beat elite with pugs.
    3. Elite - not too hard for good group that play together, but almost impossible for pugs.

PvP... Forget about PvP. It's PvE game since 2014+

Balance... Most balanced version of game ever. Don't forget - no PvP anymore...;)
  6. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Whew, Are we feeling a little bit entitled today or what?

Those NEWBS are the ones that have been keep DCUO alive for the past years. Without NEWBS..........
    DCUO would have died of attrition years ago.

I would suggest that you take some more time off from DCUO and play something else until you can get your attitude right. DCUO does not need people that are caustic to new players. We need all the new players that we can get.
    • Like x 3
  7. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I agree with Knarlydude.

And it is litterally impossible to make one content the right difficulty for all levels of player skill - that's why 3 difficulties is actually very clever! (and the difficulty adjustment goes beyond just numbers)
    • Like x 1
  8. Brother Allen Loyal Player

We need 4. Survival Mode would round it out nicely :D.