HAS ANYONE NOTICED WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO rainbow movement mode flight?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Batrederik, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Batrederik Dedicated Player

The rainbow movement mode flight, is also apparently the jingling bells, sound effects gone?
    Anyone else redeem/claim it on toons/alts? playing and notice that the sound effects have disappeared? My rainbow movement, jingling bells are silent as well as whistling and the sound of my jingling bells, flight trotting all completely gone. This is the second day I've noticed this. That’s not
    :( cool.

I love the smell of rainbow movement,, and I love the sound of the jingling bells waves. Plz bring it back as it was. PLZ .

“My main and sec main has the full sound effects.. BUT NOT MY ALTS :( please fix it.
  2. Batrederik Dedicated Player

it's weird now it’s on.. Because second day I've noticed it was gone on my alts... But i can hear it now, the jingling bells, sound effects. If it comes across again i'll post a video **
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

There are hit or miss occasions for me where movement, power or weapon sound effects won't play on a character during a play session, but zoning or logging in later seems to clear it up. No rhyme or reason to it that I can see, it just happens. LOL

Sounds like you hit one of those odd occasions, that's all.
    • Like x 3
  4. Azreaus Committed Player

You like it?? Really? :confused: personally I loathe and detest the jingle bell AudioFX on the Rainbow movement :mad::mad::mad:
    • Like x 2
  5. tukuan Devoted Player

I didn't get it so wasn't aware that there were sound effects. However that is the sort of thing that would make me not want to use, for example I can stand the swooshing or speed bg noises while I'm trying to farm exos. For other's it's something they like and would miss if removed.

It's possible they removed it, or of course it could just be a glitch. If the former I would say have the primary version with the sound and a variant without the sound and then all will be happy. If the latter consider the above moving forward.
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That's been the case with this game since forever. I've had many sessions where i'll hear music and various sound effects and then...whoosh nothing but silence (and the sound of my teammates hitting buttons or clacking on keyboards).
    • Like x 2
  7. Batrederik Dedicated Player

No offense, cowboy-fella, just lovin' the rainbow movement mode fligh, sound of the jingling bells waves. Yes i love it **
  8. Batrederik Dedicated Player

I have noticed that as well!

Yes i think I hit one of those odd occasions... But If it comes across again i'll post a video
  9. Batrederik Dedicated Player

I don't want it to end.. I love the sound of the jingling bells waves. It was the reason i bought it. And I do love it
  10. tukuan Devoted Player

Exactly my point, while I don't like extraneous sounds others do. So at the end of the day give both options for bought items like this. They more or less did this with some of the weapon packages such as the fire one specifically for hand blaster. Some ppl liked that your hands were replaced by the flames and others liked the fire effect around the hands.

So they split the difference and gave both with one as a variant.
  11. Batrederik Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Hmm.. as long as they don't remove it.. It could workd
  12. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I saw someone post about it here on the forums just before I was considering buying it, and decided if it has that sort of sound effects, I really would hate it. So whoever posted about it saved me some money. If they have a version that hasn't got the sound, I'll consider it. But like you, I detest extra sound effects.
    • Like x 1
  13. Batrederik Dedicated Player

you should buy the movement.

Sometimes when i press the L3 button.... you don't hear it ring, the jingling bells.
  14. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I don't want to hear bells as I move, so... that would be a "no, thank you." Like I said, if they offer two options, one with and one without the sounds, I'll buy the one without the sounds. Otherwise, I'm not interested in yet more noise pollution in this game.
  15. Batrederik Dedicated Player

That’s what everybody says, but with all due respect, I’m not the one hanging off the normal movement of a flight here.