has anyone ever noticed

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by nohealhere, Dec 26, 2014.

1. nohealhere New Player

that on the usps side it seems villians are nicer then heros overall.

anyone think theres a reason
  2. drkhrt1 Well-Known Player

I think it is due to maturity issues. The villain side does seem to skew to the older age group. In addition I believe because our faction is a lower population it forces us to be nicer.

Don't get me wrong I've come across a lot of a..holes on the villain side as well, just not as many as on the hero side.
    • Like x 2
  3. nohealhere New Player

i know there plenty of aholes on the villian side lol but i know theres far more on heros side. its just i just find it you know backwards villians are nicer to each other then heros. u know what i mean
  4. Little Sister New Player

I've seen some pretty rude things on both sides.
    • Like x 5
  5. Faerie_Knight Well-Known Player

The same thing happens in WoW. The Horde is suppose to be the 'bad guys', yet Horde players tend to be less jerkwadish and mean spirited then Alliance players.
  6. EP Ice Loyal Player

Probably because the population on the villain side is much lower than the hero side. The probability of running into "not nice" players is higher on the hero side.
    • Like x 2
  7. nohealhere New Player

my theory is the heros are made up of mostly kids.
  8. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

My theory is based on population. There are equally rude people on both sides, but Heroes have a larger population so it's more likely to run into these rude players than on villain side.
    • Like x 1
  9. newblackadam New Player

I personally find villain side dead community wise so they're nicer amongst themselves, hero side mornings are horrendously trolled as the kids wake up and argue about nothing, noobs, using pvp gear in pve, my cr is higher than your cr, i can solo this and that. Funny when i inspect them from recent shout They're not even lvl 30.

Sadly hero side is more active
  10. nohealhere New Player

i rather be on the dead side then put up with that stuff honestly :p
    • Like x 1
  11. Alekimsior New Player

Hm, villains may be less noticeable because they are less people.
    • Like x 1
  12. newblackadam New Player

Me too but hate villain side missions and not attracted to villain side armor at all
  13. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

I used to think that, too, that it was just a probability thing. And, a maturity thing: that the only kids coming to the villain side were ones who were into the Joker.

But, it's totally population. People tend to log on at the same times and on the same days, when they log on. And, if you're a forum-user, you're unlikely to random queue for stuff like an animal (half-quoting Carlynn Carnage, there). For T6 on the Villain side, at that time on that day, on LFG, you're talking a very small segment of the overall population. I find that for every T6 raid, I probably have run with or have frequently seen on LFG at least one other person. Dbags get blacklisted pretty quickly from this small pug circuit.
  14. Marek Committed Player

I find all the dbags in legends. Immature people who cant take a defeat and send u a tell that u only won cuz of this or that, call u garbage, tell u how good they are, put words in your mouth about how good u said u are even tho i never said anything like that and called u scared cuz u wont scrimmage them. I honestly had one opponent in a legends 1v1 match quit fighting and he sent me a psn message, not a tell, yes an actually psn message that said "somebody put there try hard pants on today" lol smh i couldnt believe it.

Why people have to be so stupid and immature is beyond me. Ive had my azz handed to me in a legends match before but im not sending a tell to them crying about losing or making crap up to why i got beat. In my opinion legends is where u will find the biggest morons in the game and there the ones complaining cuz they got beat. Ive heard alot of excuses even from players who are actually good at legends but i still beat them once and then tells and excuses begin. Im just like smh ..... grow up! Lol
    • Like x 3
  15. GrandWonder Active Player

Wow. That's exactly what happened to me a few months back. An immature, hostile and sore loser sent me a tell that he recorded the only loss i got and uploaded it on you tube. My alt's name is GodWonder. Look it up on you tube. Lol. I NEVER trashed talk like he claimed even though I usually get mostly 9-0 or 8-1 kills. You can tell from the video he uploaded that he just SNAPPED with the anger after successive defeats which is most likely at least 10 since I got the feat. It's not my fault that when I que we're matched-up against one another. I'm not even aware of him. So imagine my surprise when I got that tell. Lol. I laughed so hard when I saw his video. I didn't know I made him so mad.
    P.S.
    1. First time I used Circe during that video since I'm no longer careful and just passing time after I got the feat.
    2. You can tell I am lagging.
    3. I NEVER TRASH TALK, I'm a devoted Catholic ^_^
    • Like x 1
  16. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Yea that's why I wish there were a token even if it's a one time thing, to change from hero to villain. Lately I been seeing more people run older content in villain side than heroes which is annoying because even at cr 111 I still like running older content
  17. X-zero Loyal Player

Smaller communities in life are usually nicer. And if you do something bad in a smaller community word travels fast.

The villain side is pretty much like a small town. Pretty nice to each other but looked down by others in larger cities. And if you get in a little trouble everyone will talk about you.

The hero side is like big city. You can make a name for yourself but it is much harder, a lot jerks and a lot of interesting people, and most people really don't care what happens to you as long as you aren't bothering them.
  18. the solowing Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    cant play heroes..ive met a few good hero players but overall i have bad experiences with the hero pop
  19. Marek Committed Player

20. GrandWonder Active Player