Has any1 seen Weather Wizard?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ShadowCyborg92, Dec 16, 2014.

1. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

title. I have been looking for 3 days and he is just not there. I have checked all his spawning points and nothing
  2. EP Ice Loyal Player

Sometimes he is sitting really high in the air but I have also noticed that all of them are not spawning as much lately. Maybe it's because of the seasonal but still. I spent 2 days looking for Heatwave and it's darn near impossible to get Abra or Zoom in CC unless you sit there all day.
  3. Milutin Mujovic Well-Known Player

I killed him yesterday, he was flying between some clustered buildings. :)
  4. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

im down to Abra, Zoom, and Weather Wizard. None of which i can find.

To go 3 days and not find him makes me think he is bugged even worse than the others
  5. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

He prolly went out on a beer run with Metallo. I've been searching for Metallo for fanboy feat for quite some time now.
  6. EP Ice Loyal Player

7. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

The fanboy feat is disabled till the event is over. Due to Larfleeze taking their spots
  8. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

9. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Him and Trickster are usually way high up in the air when I find them.... I find them everytime I run the bounties.

I don't even bother with the two in CC anymore though. I think I need 30 more bounties then I never have to see them again.
  10. EP Ice Loyal Player

Oh yeah, sometimes WW will spawn next to other adds so he will blend in and not be by himself like we are used to finding him.
  11. Abstrakt Loyal Player

I wish they would increase the frequency of zoom and abra im trying to finish the feat on that one but I have to wait longer for those two than it take to find and kill all the others.
    • Like x 1
  12. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

The feat has been disabled since the previous update. Same thing happened last year; the developers disabled the preoccupied iconics weeks before the winter seasonal even hit live...
  13. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Im at the beginning of this feat and now im regretting starting it.
  14. EP Ice Loyal Player

I am currently working towards the 250 part of it and I only do it when I have nothing else to do.
  15. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

i have 58 out of 100 so far. too tedious of a feat
  16. Abstrakt Loyal Player

348 out of 500 for me....thank god i only have to do it on one toon now lol I did the 250 on 3 toons