Harley's Bomber out soon ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by YinChakra, Aug 3, 2016.

1. YinChakra Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I hope they have a different style for male characters.
    • Like x 1
  3. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Capsules or marketplace?
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

yeah, same jacket, with a simple t-shirt. that'd do nicely, thanks. although, I'd prefer the t-shirt with the female version, too, to be honest.
  5. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

6. Not him Well-Known Player

hope is something from a vendor or marketplace,so I buy/gather and I'll be sure to fetch it.

If they put it on prom boxes or even worse in the upcoming scam boxes they can happily keep it cause my care-o-meter for things behind a paywall and a huge sink of rng is way below the absolute zero
    • Like x 2
  7. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

SJ said just in time for the Suicide Squad premiere. Is that accurate ? It's coming this week ? :eek::Do_O
    • Like x 2
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Anyone else notice the Bat emblem on the belt?

I'm not that familiar with the Bombshell Harley model, even with it being on the loading screens, so I have to wonder if that's supposed to be there or not. :D
  9. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

It's accurate, that's how it is in the comics.
  10. Kuno Loyal Player

Not just the bomber, the whole style is based on Harley Bombshell. Would love if we get all Bombshell styles not just Harley's.
    • Like x 1
  11. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

Omg when is this going to hit the marketplace. I love those shoes
  12. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Yasss so excited for this! I've waited for months after finding out that they were doing the whole Harley set.

Anyways, I really hope this is like a MP item and it sells well so they add Supergirl/Wonder Woman/Catwoman/Lady Al' Ghul! And maybe the rest of the crew that have no appeared in game.. soo much potential!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. Elusian Crowd Control

Finaly dat jacket I wanted for so long :)
    • Like x 3
  14. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Cool, thanks for the info. I guess it's also a nice little reminder that, despite what some may think, DC and Daybreak do pay attention to the details when it comes to the IP. :)
    • Like x 1
  15. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I'll wait to see what the male characters get before I start patting them on the back.
    • Like x 2
  16. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

So stupid if the styles end up in a capsule but leave it to them to hide highly requested behind a wall of RNG, limited RNG due to the capsules lifespan
    • Like x 4
  17. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

they wont, look at the bombshell hair styles, not a single damn 1 for men.
    • Like x 1
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

So is this going on the MP? Capsules? Prom boxes? I dont see any answer in the thread. Or we dont know yet?

Edit: so i just saw the tweet. I gotta say im not a fan of just showing a screenshot and nothing else. Because when no other info is given im gonna assume this is something that wont go live for months. Just like almost everything else that gets announced. And im not trying to be negative when saying that. I just dont understand doing an announcement to get people excited and then the item isnt available til 3 months later. That being said i hope im wrong and its live on the game very very soon.

If it is on the MP please I love DCUO so make it so people can purchase pieces of the style. If i have to buy the entire style then i just wont buy it. Have no desire for the waist or goggles.
    • Like x 1
  19. Caroline Dedicated Player

Oooh myyyyy Goooood.
    *sweats*

I personally asked for the Bombshells' styles NUMEROUS times and now that I see this.... holy sh...

I hope we get the rest of them as well, not only the Harley one. :)
    • Like x 1
  20. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I hope the socks are part of the legs and not the feet.
    • Like x 2