harley quinn new voice ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Green Lantern Fadi, May 19, 2016.

1. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

who els doesnt like her new voice ? no offense but she sounds awful :( , i miss her old voice so badly
    • Like x 18
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I agree. Sounds like they changed poison ivy too.
    • Like x 8
  3. Red Templar Dedicated Player

Right there with you. I think she sounds like the Wicked Witch of the West. Most of the people on test said it will grow on you though, so I am giving it a chance.
    • Like x 7
  4. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

this is on point ! ahhaah its true tho , wicked witch lmao
    • Like x 1
  5. Tikkun Loyal Player

I really hate it, and it makes me feel like a terrible person for saying so. :oops:

I've genuinely enjoyed 99% of the voices in-game, but this one is a big miss.
    • Like x 8
  6. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

thats how i feel :( , but i had to spit it out haha
    • Like x 1
  7. Tikkun Loyal Player

To be fair, I have high expectations of Harley. At least she's well written despite the voice.
    • Like x 1
  8. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

To me, batman will always sound like kevin conroy, Joker will always sound like mark hamil, and harlequin will always sound like whoever voiced her in the animated series.. All the voice actors who play her at least kinda try like the OG, but this version sounds like someone plugged their nose up and walked into the studio.. No offense
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yea I did not like it. I really liked the old Harley. I guess I have to give it time and the actor more dialogue.
    • Like x 2
  10. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Well I didn't think there was anything thing worse then colon cancer it's nice to know I can be proven wrong.
    • Like x 4
  11. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I hated it too but I hate it less now.. it does kinda grow on you.. but still I miss Arleen.
    • Like x 1
  12. Red Templar Dedicated Player

I am going to take your word for that. I am trying to avoid any cancers.
    • Like x 1
  13. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Ivy is definitely the same.
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

Swing and a miss imo. Strike 1 :p But in all seriousness its just not good. It reminds me of a crazy lady with way too many cats.
    • Like x 1
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

its not a game breaker for me. sounds like one of the ads from the christmas seasonal.

and the wife from american dad.
    • Like x 2
  16. MrMigraine Devoted Player

She's no Arleen Sorkin, but I don't think she's nearly as bad as some have made her out to be.

It's gotta be hard to follow such a classic Character-Actress pairing, especially when the actress in question originated the character.
    • Like x 2
  17. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

Yeah it grew on me when I turned the voice volume all the way down, never been better:)
    • Like x 3
  18. Red Templar Dedicated Player

We have a temp fix right here.
    • Like x 2
  19. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

Not true, she could have been your proctologist or oncologist:)
    • Like x 2
  20. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Yea, I've been spoiled by Arleen Sorkin.