Hard light users should get a free respec token

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jamie, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamie New Player

I doubt any good will come of this or even that a dev will bother to respond but I still feel the need to post this.

The HL update was such a colossal failure and the dev's seem to have no interest in fixing it in the near term so all HL toons created before the update should get a free respec token. The WIP ended up being a jooke where most suggestions seemed to be ignored. Many of the changes announced that coincided with WM being released were condemned by the HL community as destroying HL. The dev's chose not to listen to use on both occasions and now we are stuck using WM if we want any chance to do comparable damage. The speed is gone, the damage is gone (unless you use WM), and the fun is gone. We should be able to respec into a different power for free since the dev's have showed no interest in doing anything to this power except ruining it.
  2. winter13 New Player

U funny
    • Like x 6
  3. Errorcode1058 New Player

Hold your breath until you get what you want. That'll show them...
    • Like x 4
  4. Jamie New Player

I openly stated that I doubt any good will come of it. I made no threats if I did not get my way. I merely stated what I think SOE should do and why I feel they should do it. If they decide to not do it then it is on them as I stated my side I have done what I can.
  5. Delta795 New Player

1) Pretty much every power HAS TO USE WM to compete
    2) I think many HL trolls would disagree that it was a colossal failure
    3) I'm sure many HL DPS agree with you and yes the Devs did pretty much ignore all the feedback
    4) No you shouldn't get free power respecs
  6. Chewy Stuff Well-Known Player

Yes. All HL users, including my lvl 3 HL alt, should get a power respec token so that I can transfer it to my main and switch his power to the next FOTM.
  7. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

Back when WM came out and they shafted nature I suggested that Nature should get a respec token. After alot more thought, no I was wrong. Mind you my dps sux, but I'm a damned good healer. Hard light got the shaft? Ok we've got a room for you right over here, please sit next to all the Tanks, Healers that couldnt get groups.
  8. DG-MOD-02 New Player

Please remember to keep posts constructive on these forums, even if you do not agree with the topic. Thank you!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.